>>>>>OU-Texas Gameday Thread<<<<<

Even though we came back and beat LSU, we really haven't played well the last 2 or so weeks. I get that it's negative, but realistically if we lose this game we can kiss the Big 12 title goodbye. Still have to go to WVU and Texas. Need these home wins this week!

Long season.

I remember not too long ago posting that OU needed some post scoring because they would eventually cool off. I sure did take some heat. I was right! Still think they come back and win this though

Did you offer a solution or just say we needed it?

I have no words for what we just witnessed in that half.

Isaiah with 8 points, Buddy with 6, no one else with more than 3. :facepalm

We finally realized that it seems like the light just isn't going to come on.

AK > jamuni, at this point.

At least ak has been an above average shot blocker/rebounder. He certainly needs to catch about 1000 tennis balls/day from a pitching machine though.

I dunno how good texas bench is but they do have some guys with fouls

Even though we came back and beat LSU, we really haven't played well the last 2 or so weeks. I get that it's negative, but realistically if we lose this game we can kiss the Big 12 title goodbye. Still have to go to WVU and Texas. Need these home wins this week!

at this point ku will kill us...

Last edited:
I dunno how good texas bench is but they do have some guys with fouls

Taylor, Yancy and Roach have 2 each. We can only hope at least of those three gets their third early in the second half.

Just as we've gone ice cold, we can go red hot.

Very true. But can you do it for 6 games in a row, against 3-4 top 20 teams? That's all I would really want cause if they did that they win the National Title.

Did you offer a solution or just say we needed it?

really? I'm with him...what solution do you want? We said we won't get as far as everyone thinks without a post. Nothing to do now, play with who we got, but reality is we have NO OFF threat.

ksu and ut and everyone else will face guard buddy from here on out. not guard lattin..

Yeah, we'll go to the tourney, I would expect we'll win first weekend..maybe the first game of the 2nd weekend...after that it will all be frosting.

Will add, we obviously will not be a #1 seed if this continues..which is fine, I really hate the fact ku may win it again...UGH

Last edited:
What pisses me off the worse is you got some scrub offensive player (yancy) having the effin game of his life!!! Pulling 3's out of his a$$. Give me a phucking break.

Just as we've gone ice cold, we can go red hot.

I'm all for "blind faith", but there are several things this team isn't doing well right now....and I'm not sure you can fix that over a 15-minute half time, but I hope they find something or else they going to get their asses kicked.

Moving forward I have a hard time seeing Buddy getting open looks. Might as well face guard him and let the other 4 beat you. I would do that.

really? I'm with him...what solution do you want? We said we won't get as far as everyone thinks without a post. Nothing to do now, play with who we got, but reality is we have NO OFF threat.

ksu and ut and everyone else will face guard buddy from here on out. not guard lattin..

Yeah, we'll go to the tourney, I would expect we'll win first weekend..maybe the first game of the 2nd weekend...after that it will all be frosting.

Everyone has known all season we don't have inside scoring and they are going to get their points from guards breaking down the D. If you didn't know that you've been watching a different team than me from Day 1. We are who we are. Inside scoring does not grow on trees.

Back