>>>>>OU-Texas Gameday Thread<<<<<

We are just an average team right now . Horrible interior defense . Horrible assist ratio on our shots . No sense of urgency . The big 12 is literally slipping through our hands before our eyes .
I'm afraid it's going to be 3 in a row .

I don't think we're even average right now. We've deteriorated the last 4-5 games and tonight is the bottom.

We rely too much on outside shooting. We need a stronger inside presence.

Lattin and Woodard giving us absolutely nothing. And Buddy has been really bad this half. We are not a good basketball team over the last two halves. I hate to say it, but this team is proving they are soft when another team challenges us physically. We simply don't handle "in your face" defense very well. They are going to have to find something....or we will continue to regress.

excellent comment by half time guys...

ut playing 5 on 4 since lattin is no off threat.

I remember not too long ago posting that OU needed some post scoring because they would eventually cool off. I sure did take some heat. I was right! Still think they come back and win this though

looks like texas and ksu has the guys than can stick to Buddy and that really screws with his shots.

Can't play much worse..

Buddy quit turning it over. Shoot quality looks off penetration to the bucket. Get to the bonus asap

Even though we came back and beat LSU, we really haven't played well the last 2 or so weeks. I get that it's negative, but realistically if we lose this game we can kiss the Big 12 title goodbye. Still have to go to WVU and Texas. Need these home wins this week!

We rely too much on outside shooting. We need a stronger inside presence.

but but but....everyone said we don't need that...lol.

there is a reason that NO TEAM has ever shot over 45% from 3's for the season.

I love my sooners, but reality is we do not have any off post presence and that will hurt.

Back