>>>>>OU-Texas Gameday Thread<<<<<

Another bs call. Ball was tipped first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen Buddy miss more 3's the last two games than all year...man it's tough going

Spangler's perimeter D has been pretty good against Taylor when he has been switched on him. Can't ask for much more; just hate to see him get switched on him.

Who was it that talked about buddy missing his next 28 threes and still being over 45 percent? He jinxed him

We cannot get a break when we get close tonight. This is really scaring me at this point.

We HAVE to get our posts to stop going for blocks when they're so far away. We give up TONS of offensive rebounds because we are missing blocks by 3 feet.

We HAVE to get our posts to stop going for blocks when they're so far away. We give up TONS of offensive rebounds because we are missing blocks by 3 feet.

Yep

That was bad by jamuni

Tough breaks all game. We've missed a lot of shots we normally make, they made a lot of shots they probably miss. basketball.

I thought we were the home team. How about a call?

Back