++++++OU-Texas Gameday Thread++++++

Every game someone shoots out of their minds against OU, I guess it is Felix this game

Not getting it done on the defensive end - they're getting to the basket too easy. Can't complain about the offensive performance, but would like to see more from another guard and Spangler.

We really do bring out the crowds. This has to be texas' best crowd of the year.

Horrible stagnant offense there.. no one even moved so cousins just jacked one.

Keep focus. Move

Jamuni is so bad...just brings nothing to the game. I know manyang hasn't had the best work ethic in practice but dang he does so many more things than Jamuni and atleast doesn't get shoved around like a rag doll. Manyang has a much better shot blocking ability too. Just stinks.

Not getting it done on the defensive end - they're getting to the basket too easy. Can't complain about the offensive performance, but would like to see more from another guard and Spangler.

Lattin on the bench w/two fouls is not helping the cause.

Offense is doing great. Defense is correctable. Just need to do better against their dribble penetration.

guess lindquist a horn? "that was a little ticky tack" on the travel....really? if it's a travel, it's a travel vern...:facepalm

For the most part its been like that all year..Against OU, spread the floor and beat our guards off the dribble. Its either a layup or foul

seriously? what makes you think that? 1 pt game, we're shooting as good as we ever have

I I've seen some things i like from O and D has been good at times. Ut is just Taylor. Bump this post at the end of the game.

Offense is doing great. Defense is correctable. Just need to do better against their dribble penetration.

Yep....was about to type the same thing. We are almost "over-helping" on defense.

Jamuni is so bad...just brings nothing to the game. I know manyang hasn't had the best work ethic in practice but dang he does so many more things than Jamuni and atleast doesn't get shoved around like a rag doll. Manyang has a much better shot blocking ability too. Just stinks.

I think manyang is better too.. jamuni should not be playing but 5 minutes tops

cousins had 9 spangler has 0

Back