++++++OU-Texas Gameday Thread++++++

Looks like whoever impersonated Ryan Spangler against OSU wasn't available today.

Spangler lol I love you for last game but my gosh son...you gotta cream those little guards when they want to try and guard you.

OH NO! They have a big fella in the middle ... what shall we do?

Let's take weak shots a few feet from the hole that he can easily block! Thats the winning strategy.

when the ball is on floor and their fighting over it do we ever come up with the ball?

Don't pass to Spangler when he has a mismatch in the post. He has no clue how to take advantage of it.

not necessarily he doesn't know...he just does the same move. They know he's going to dribble dribble turn and go inside bringing the ball low. Doesn't help Lattin just stands there...he needs to clear out

Spangler dominate against Felix the two times he's had the mismatch. What a player. Some fine post moves he has. Can't wait to see him dominate the next level(NBA) with guys that aren't 5'11 on him.

Anxious to see if/when we finally lose the lead and how we respond when the crowd gets loud. Hopefully, we keep the lead throughout.

Buddy being smothered. Going to be tough to get him going and get some good looks. Need some defense to lead to easy shots for him.

You don't need someone to "clear out" when you have a midget on you.

God block out thought by AK

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good Defense AK! Woodard bad outside slump minus the bank shot.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Although I have my concerns about him, I really like the defensive presence Manyang brings (and as I type that he gets scored on...).

....and a goaltanding. FML.

Back