++++++OU-Texas Gameday Thread++++++

playing the odds, what, 10% chance it being a long rebound. If is was normal we get it..guards were kicking out for the outlet pass.

Back to our second to last shot that Woodard jacked up....it seems like he's just forgotten how good he is at driving through the lane. I wish he would go back to working inside out. The guy was obviously playing the three...head fake and blow by him. Woodard could be even better if he would let his driving game open back up his 3...just can't fall in love with your new found stroke.

Someone other than Buddy has to start making some shots. He's eventually going to fatigue. I bet they made him fly the plane down to Austin as well.

Defensive boards are terrible right now. Lattin's constantly in foul trouble to so we have to depend on McNeace who's not very good at basketball.

1reb each from Spangler and Lattin. Come on big men we re not winning unless you guys step up.

I was thinking the same thing but then I realized what Spangs was doing. Our guards are a lot bigger then theirs and spangs is blocking out hardcore and allowing buddy and Zay to grab the boards. I like it. Helps neutralize Ibeh.

Someone other than Buddy has to start making some shots. He's eventually going to fatigue. I bet they made him fly the plane down to Austin as well.

Defensive boards are terrible right now. Lattin's constantly in foul trouble to so we have to depend on McNeace who's not very good at basketball.
Rest of the team has 17 points. Not too bad, could be a little better.

5/10 OU 6/12 UT rebounds...

Off/Def

we are shooting under 50% FG and 3's...ut 50% even on both.

6/7 FT to 5/9 for ut

the only "complaint" is I'd like to see us go inside WHEN it's good.

Spang had taylor on him several times. 1 time he motioned James to clear out and James didn't...another time walker had ball on wing, Lattin had his guy posted with not real weakside help..walker looked at him then drove to the lane and lost the ball.

I like James over Walker in this game. Better defender. Need something more out of our bigs. McNeace is getting pushed around.

playing the odds, what, 10% chance it being a long rebound. If is was normal we get it..guards were kicking out for the outlet pass.

Not really. That guy is a bad FT shooter and that's why we fouled him. You have to expect it could come off bad.

What was Shaka yelling at?

If you're referring to just after the halftime buzzer, he pointed back at the trailing ref and said, "That's a bad call." Since he was the baseline ref on UT's offensive end (i.e. not the ref that called the foul on Ibeh), I wondered if it was about Taylor not getting a foul called on the circus lay-up he made at the end.

Besides the points, Buddy is our leading rebounder with 5 and has no turnovers.

Nice game for buddy to likely close out discussion on poty

If you're referring to just after the halftime buzzer, he pointed back at the trailing ref and said, "That's a bad call." Since he was the baseline ref on UT's offensive end (i.e. not the ref that called the foul on Ibeh), I wondered if it was about Taylor not getting a foul called on the circus lay-up he made at the end.

Maybe on the foul when Buddy stepped in to steal the ball. Might have thought it was a jump ball.

Back