OU vs #2 Alabama 1pm CST on ESPN

Man looks like they played a hell of a game! Excited to watch it when I get home.

Well I’ve been critical of PM and I’m here to give credit. The team was ready to go and played a complete 40 minute game. Great job to all of them.

It is so on brand not seeing 3-4 specific posters here today. Hoping they decide not to come back because that would mean ou had lost most likely. They don’t come around if things are going well. �� How bizarre �� (musical notes showing up as question marks)

13 page game thread against tcu and only 7 here after the biggest win in years.

It's the life cycle of message boards. There are a lot of good posters who no longer post because they get disgusted by the negativity. This is the result.

It's the life cycle of message boards. There are a lot of good posters who no longer post because they get disgusted by the negativity. This is the result.

There are also a lot of people who mistake honest and fair criticism for negativity. It’s ok for people to state the obvious when the team is coaching and playing poorly. Just like it’s ok for people to be pumped up when the team plays well.

They now have that signature win (which we didn’t last year).

I think the 22-point win over Arkansas qualifies from last year. They were ranked #12 and it was on a neutral court.

I think the 22-point win over Arkansas qualifies from last year. They were ranked #12 and it was on a neutral court.

I think it’s huge to have a signature home win. Let the students and other fans—who may not come to every game—get a feeling of what this can be on a more regular basis. It’s hard to have momentum as a program when you string together losses—even close losses against quality teams. Today was huge!

No matter what, today was great and I am happy for the players, coaches, and fans that got to revel in it. Bama is a F4 contender and we whipped them up and down the court all day long. Just an A+ grade across the board. So in a vacuum today was great and they can’t take that away from this year’s squad.

But for me, if the REALLY want this to be a memorable/impactful moment this win needs to be the catalyst to a tourney berth. They now have that signature win (which we didn’t last year). I used to think 8-10 was a lock; with this win, now I think 7-11 could get it done. They have 10 games left— they need to go 5-5. They only play 3 more games against Tech, WVU, and OSU so if they go 5-5 it means they will be getting at least two more “really good” wins.

Let’s not allow this game to be a nice day and nothing more.

It starts Wed— must must must beat the Pokes. Get that one and then all of a sudden a 4-5 finish doesn’t seem too daunting.

This. Gotta beat OSU Wednesday night. 5-5 is doable.

Unbelievable game…

In boulder redoing my brother's bathroom, do I didn’t notice game til halftime.

Great win for the kids…

There are also a lot of people who mistake honest and fair criticism for negativity. It’s ok for people to state the obvious when the team is coaching and playing poorly. Just like it’s ok for people to be pumped up when the team plays well.

Truth…. But to some they done see it that way…

There are several posters who only post negativity. That’s who I am referring to. They are nowhere to be found when ou is doing well. See today for evidence of that. Hopefully we don’t see them around here in the future, because that means things are going well on the court for OU and Coach.

Back