OU vs #9 Texas Tech 8pm CST on ESPNU

Harkless was back to his annoying junk yard dog self ...

and didn't turn it over in 36 min of action ....

that is what OU needs from him ..

Hell of a win. Absolutely embarrassing crowd. Moser and the Sooners deserve better

Why?

To us Bball folks we’d be there no matter what for prob 90 % of the games. Unfortunately fball is king… on top of barely being over .500 overall and under .500 in conf the casual fan isn’t going to go on a Wednesday night. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I went to the game. There was probably 2k OU fans. It was empty. Tons of Tech fans.

Just what the doctor ordered. A terrific win.

As for ragging on the fans, losing 8 of 9 (with the only win coming on the road) and looking pretty danged bad in most of the recent games doesn't exactly inspire folks to attend. KU will be tough, obviously, but hopefully our play in this game can give us some momentum going forward.

Hell of a win. Absolutely embarrassing crowd. Moser and the Sooners deserve better

It was a great win, but it isn't exactly easy to convince people to come watch a team turn the ball over 12 different ways every game. They haven't been playing good basketball of late and that will affect attendance....so no need to bash the fans. Having said that, this was the best win of the year and I hope it can inspire some momentum in February.

It was a great win, but it isn't exactly easy to convince people to come watch a team turn the ball over 12 different ways every game. They haven't been playing good basketball of late and that will affect attendance....so no need to bash the fans. Having said that, this was the best win of the year and I hope it can inspire some momentum in February.

Outside of about 5-6 programs, you got to win to get butts in seats. I expect crowd to be much better Tuesday now that the team is showing life again.

I didn't get to watch the game until the start of the 2nd half. The crowd sounded great on TV.

The only bad vibe I got from the crowd was when OU had the ball, the Texas Tech contingent was screaming DEFENSE and they were louder than the OU
people ever got during the entire game.
At so,me times it felt like a Texas Tech home game.

Back