StreamingGame tonight

Dave4OU

Reaction score
I switched to Dish a few months back and did not realize they did not have Bally Sports, anyone know of a way to stream the game?

is the game on Bally's in Tulsa? It doesn't show up on the Cox menu guide

DirectTV is showing the game will be on the Bally Sports channel #676 at 7:00 tonight. I’m getting sports on that channel now, so I assume I’ll have access to it tonight. If not, I’ll try streaming the game on the Bally Sports app.

By the way, Channels 675 and 676 were formerly the Fox Sports Oklahoma channels.

For cord cutters with sports package, the game is on Stadium College Central fka Fox College Central

The normal Bally Sports channel on Uverse that shows the former FOXSW in Dallas is 1751. However, tonights game is on 1753.

Anyone know how to pick up the game in Tulsa, either through Cox or Roku?

Soonersports.tv members can stream the game.

Soonersports.tv members can stream the game.

Tried to get the game on SoonerSports.tv but it’s just a black screen. It shows the game but you don’t get anything when you click on it. Must be a black-out since it’s on Bailey.

Tried to get the game on SoonerSports.tv but it’s just a black screen. It shows the game but you don’t get anything when you click on it. Must be a black-out since it’s on Bailey.

I had a little trouble getting it to load on my Fire stick, but it finally did. You might try again (a time or two).

Live stuff doesn't always work on my Roku (if that's what you're using). I don't know why and I've complained about it (to no avail).

Man, this sucks. Really wanted to see this team play, but hulu live does not have Bally.

Back