>>>>>Sweet 16: OU-Michigan State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Sweet 16: OU-Michigan State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Not overly happy with the officiating. Guess it could be worse. They seem to get away with a lot of contact at the rim.

I'll take it. Glad Thomas didn't get his second. Spangler and Schilling both with 2.

Costello has 2 also, I believe.

Not overly happy with the officiating. Guess it could be worse. They seem to get away with a lot of contact at the rim.

And yet Spangler got that nitpick second...

why do we just go through runs of stupid shot after stupid shot? Man I feel like we should be up by 10 right now

It seems like we can get on a run then we always get on a strech were we just look awful. Thats y we cant ever hold big leads

If Cousins and Booker show up, we are going to be in good shape. Glad we came to play this game. Buddy is aggressive. Love it.

Well, we're winning. I think we played better most of the half. This one could go either way, but we led all half. I can't complain too much.

Stats I just saw have it 20-19 them. I'd call that pretty good.

Doesn't seem accurate. Aside from the stats, they had several possessions extended by several shots by poor blockouts.

This bias by the media reminds me of when Ron Paul got 90 seconds in a gop debate ON CBS. Lo

Cousins and booker were both awful offensively and Spangler has been a non factor offensively as well as Thomas. Up 4 with all that? I'll take it. Now let's go in there and make some adjustments and ramp it up EVEN MORE defensively! Put some vice grips on it!

I agree. We're going to have to be tougher around the basket and adjust to the lack of calls.

Woodard has 9 points. He's been tremendous. Need more from Cousins. He's got to be more under control.

MSU is getting open looks from the perimeter at will. Glad they're not hitting too many of them, though. Earth to Cousins, Earth to Cousins, come in Cousins. And Booker needs to redial his shot.

Good friend of mine who HATES OU texted me asking why we were playing 5 on 8.

Doesn't seem accurate. Aside from the stats, they had several possessions extended by several shots by poor blockouts.

My yahoo app shows it 20-17

looks like the studio crew are as big spartie homers as the broadcast crew

The halftime show is all about "what is wrong with Michigan State? They should be winning by ten. They'll blow it open in the second half."

I'm seeing 22-17 for Michigan State on the boards. They really worked hard late in the half.

My "the score" app has it 23-22 us. Whatever it is, it's basically 50-50.

The official stat sheet has 22-21 us. It's a lot closer than it seems.

looks like the studio crew are as big spartie homers as the broadcast crew

One of them is Steve Smith, who's an MSU god.

Back