>>>>>Sweet 16: OU-Michigan State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Sweet 16: OU-Michigan State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Half time guys complaining that OU stopped throwing it inside. They could be commentators on OUHoops as well.

No lead is safe with our team. Got to keep winning 50/50 balls and we'll have a good chance.

Only 3 TOs at half which is very nice. Some bad shots that are about the same as TOs, but we are on pace for a winning number there.

Half time guys complaining that OU stopped throwing it inside. They could be commentators on OUHoops as well.

Lol exactly

I guess we just have to get used to the bias.

We gotta earn respect, son!

looks like the studio crew are as big spartie homers as the broadcast crew

Only 3 TOs at half which is very nice. Some bad shots that are about the same as TOs, but we are on pace for a winning number there.

One of the bad shots led to a wide open runout 3 for them

Good friend of mine who HATES OU texted me asking why we were playing 5 on 8.

Doesn't sound like a good friend.

I still want to know why Buddy did not go to the line. If anyone has an explanation I would like to hear it

I agree with the Georgia state coach. They should work the ball a bit more in the half court.

No lead is safe with our team. Got to keep winning 50/50 balls and we'll have a good chance.

Yep. We haven't trailed yet but many of us are pretty sure we will at some point. I hope we respond well again like last week when that happens.

Turns into a 20 min game...let's do this fellas. We are the better team. Just have to play like it.

Gotta shoot it better the 2nd half, or we lose. Because I guarantee MSU will shoot it better. Simple as that, team that shoots it the best will win.

I agree with the Georgia state coach. They should work the ball a bit more in the half court.

So do I. That's why they would be good OUHoops commentators.

I still want to know why Buddy did not go to the line. If anyone has an explanation I would like to hear it

On what play? The block? He hadn't raised the ball up to shoot at the point of contact. Thought it was on the floor - actually should have been a charge imo

IMG_20150327_221228.jpg

Half time stats

We need cousins in this second half. And pound that ball inside first

Gotta shoot it better the 2nd half, or we lose. Because I guarantee MSU will shoot it better. Simple as that, team that shoots it the best will win.

They made nearly all open 3s...

Their % is a little deceiving due to all their forced putbacks

yep noticed that, could have lived without the teeth chattering graphic. Should have gave magic johnson some work to complete the msu bias

We need cousins in this second half. And pound that ball inside first

Cousins' looked pretty uncomfortable as did Booker unfortunately.

Back