Terrence Jones cuts list to seven.

He also said that he would decide in the fall.

Cheno, I think you may be right.....Prob not lookin to good on Smith (I think he is going to UCLA)...if that happens with those two it will make a lamb commit that much more important......I feel we need one more solid player to make a well rounded class whether that be a post or guard it makes no difference...

Cheno, I think you may be right.....Prob not lookin to good on Smith (I think he is going to UCLA)...if that happens with those two it will make a lamb commit that much more important......I feel we need one more solid player to make a well rounded class whether that be a post or guard it makes no difference...

I have to say our class is looking pretty good on the wings so far. I'd really rather see Coach pick up another solid player in the post, especially if he can get a star PF.

Jones would be a HUGE get, but the other finalists are still the KU, Ucla, Kentucky, and Arizona's of the world. Capel is flat out amazing me with his recruiting, but until this kid commits I'm trying to say somewhat grounded as far as my hope goes, while remaining excited that we made his final 7 at the same time.

Back