8:20 (TBS)
(10)Michigan State vs (7)UCLA - Tampa - WRONG

8:45 (CBS)
(11)Gonzaga vs (6)St. Johns - Denver

8:50 (TNT)
(11)Missouri vs (6)Cincinnati - Washington DC - WRONG

8:57 (truTV)
(12)Utah State vs (5)Kansas State - Tucson

Which games are you looking forward to the most? Any upsets?

For me, all the games are intriguing except the Kentucky game. I hate Kentucky and Princeton does nothing for me. - WRONG

Last edited:
Non stop hoops from 11 AM to 12 PM, add in the St Pattys day factor and the only thing missing from making tomorrow better is OU actually being in this tournament.

Non stop hoops from 11 AM to 12 PM, add in the St Pattys day factor and the only thing missing from making tomorrow better is OU actually being in this tournament.

I remember when I thought that was a birth right.

an entire hour!

only messin with ya sam.

i'm just thankful to cox for adding trutv hd for a few weeks.

All of these different channels are going to mess with me. I'm so removed from college basketball this year that I'm more excited about drinking green beer than I am about watching the tourney. That saddens me.

For some reason, I really like the Kentucky team this year. They don't seem as unlikable as some of Calipari's other recent teams. I have them knocking off Ohio State. Longshot maybe, but oh well.

I think UK is too young to make too much noise. I actually think Princeton might play them close for 30 minutes or so. I don't know much about Princeton, but if they have a couple of shooters, you just never know.

For some reason, I really like the Kentucky team this year. They don't seem as unlikable as some of Calipari's other recent teams. I have them knocking off Ohio State. Longshot maybe, but oh well.

Kentucky is great when they can get out and run to open the game up. An experienced team like Ohio State would whip them.

Old Dominion over Butler
Michigan State over UCLA
Missouri over Cincinnati
Utah State over Kansas State

Everything else today I have chalk.

Old Dominion will take out Pitt in the second round.

I have a 2 TV and one monitor set up so I'm sure I can do that. Sucks that channelsurfing is out of business now. I used that a ton in past years to watch multiple games at once.

College basketball and the tournament seem to be much weaker these last two years.....which doesn't say much for us I guess. I just haven't seen a team that could really compete with the top 5-7 teams from two years ago...IMO. The ACC, SEC and Big 12 are all much less competitive than they were just two years ago.

Is trutv in hd? I was watching a little bit of the game on directv last night and the channel I had it on it wasn't showing the game in hd.

Back