Up Next: Wofford Terriers

Finally starting to get a bit of separation.

Super steal by Bieniemy. One of the few times we've been able to get out on the break. They've done a great job limiting transition,

60-54 at 8:32 after Doo hits one and McNeace fouls on the miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible call against Reynolds

2nd time OU has been called for a charge when it should've been a block. Refs just love to call charges.

60-54 at under 8 with Reynolds shooting 2. Reynolds is showing he could be key for this team at clutch time.

this team has been looking for leadership since buddy's group left. they're getting it in bunches right now. Myles and CJ and Calixte and Manek ... all playing like seasoned vets. grad xfers making such a huge difference.

60-54 at under 8 with Reynolds shooting 2. Reynolds is showing he could be key for this team at clutch time.

He has speed that most of our guards don't. A little out of control but it's sure working well today. And he can hit FTs!!

Team has done a great job over the last several minutes attacking the basket off the dribble.

Love how our guys are taking it strong to the rim instead of just jacking 3s. 69-57 after Reynolds hits again. 4:33 left and Wofford ball

Back