Up Next: Wofford Terriers

OU D is good so far this year. Just need to coach up McNeace on interior D and we can be really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100x better and not just because Trae is gone. Everyone has been playing better D

Team chemistry is excellent so far this year which i love to see. Even Odomes has been a good teammate cheering. I feel bad for him but i think he should have transferred..
Odomes transferring would’ve made no sense

I thought we were gonna lose this game. Very heady win. Reynolds had a very nice stretch attacking the basket. Defense again is much improved. There is a lot of room for improvement

this was a big, fat juicy win for OU. what a great job!! this is a good group to watch.

He has a lot of potential. Needs much better basketball IQ. He might be the biggest wildcard for this team if he could figure it out.

I think Doolittle’s IQ is a strength

Just needs to shoot it better

:facepalm

He does all the little things.

Yes. Also does other things.. i loved him after freshman year. Thought he was terrible after last year. This year im back to optimistic. If he plays within himself hell be our wildcard imo

Team chemistry is excellent so far this year which i love to see. Even Odomes has been a good teammate cheering. I feel bad for him but i think he should have transferred..

I told you it would be. You didn’t believe me? ;)

Today must have sucked for all the guys who are convinced that the grad transfers aren't cut out for this level and that the talk of better defense is just lip service. I'm sure they'll start posting again as soon as we have one bad game, though!

Very good win against a solid team, made them work for almost all their shots. That's not an easy team to guard and we did it very well.

That was a great final 15 minutes or so. They pretty much held them to 20 points in the 2nd half before they got some junk points late. Offense was real aggressive. They had about 49 points after the first media time out in the 2nd half and finished with 64 so that's amazing.

Back