#16 OU @ #17 osu 8pm CST on ESPN

Well, typical Kruger team unfortunately.

The good news going forward is I still don’t think Boyton can coach worth a damn, and they wasted one of their 3 assistant spots on one year of Cunningham.

How did we let Cunningham get it? This team just has its head up its ass too much lately.

You are happy that they shot 53% while getting to the rim time and again? Manek played a good game but I would have like to see a change to help stop their drives. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, typical Kruger team unfortunately.

The good news going forward is I still don’t think Boyton can coach worth a damn, and they wasted one of their 3 assistant spots on one year of Cunningham.

At least he waited til late feb/March for the melt down..

I certainly wanted Brady in on offense tonight, but late in the game it was obvious they were gonna attack the rim every possession. An offense/defense substitution would have been worth a try, in my opinion....

Cunningham goes off for 40. We lose. Cunningham with 3 FG's all game. We lose. Team is a joke. 2 and 'cue coming for the postseason.

They beat us twice in 3 days with their second best player sitting on the sidelines.

Two tough Bedlam losses. Maybe we get one more shot at em in the tourney..... On to the next one!!!!

Had back to back bad possessions when it really counted....and gagged. This team plays hard but has absolutely no room for error against good teams.....especially in crunch time. And once again, didn't make the plays down the stretch.

Shorter season than usual. It took the same number of games as usually for the collapse to start.

Exactly. Was just about to post. Same crap year after year after year after year

We are this years 5-12 upset waiting to happen... if we can stay on the 5 line

Had back to back bad possessions when it really counted....and gagged. This team plays hard but has absolutely no room for error against good teams.....especially in crunch time. And once again, didn't make the plays down the stretch.

Sums it up. We also missed our shots at the end and let them get to the rim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly how I saw it.....

Back