#16 OU @ #17 osu 8pm CST on ESPN

It's a team sport and the bench let the team down for the starters can only do so much. Zero field goals for the bench, 0 assists, 0 rebounds, 0 blocks, 1 steal. We lost the bench scoring match 16-2.

Last edited:
Sure all the LK apologists will show up tomorrow about how well we fought... got manek going “just in time” for the tourney. We’ll be a 3/4 seed cause we had 3 top ten wins...

Lol.

My bet is still open.

$50 we only win 2 at most. That’s a stretch at this point. It’ll be about match ups.

Had back to back bad possessions when it really counted....and gagged. This team plays hard but has absolutely no room for error against good teams.....especially in crunch time. And once again, didn't make the plays down the stretch.

We had at least 4 ... 1/3 “drives” that got nothing...understandably so..

worried about how many minutes the main guys are playing in the last few games.

Both those loses are on our defense. Lon never changed things up.

Lol great observation. I’m sure he would love your input seeing as how you don’t even know whether we have played Kur and Manek together often this season. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but maybe you should actually watch the team play on a consistent basis before making inaccurate observations.

Sure all the LK apologists will show up tomorrow about how well we fought... got manek going “just in time” for the tourney. We’ll be a 3/4 seed cause we had 3 top ten wins...

Lol.

My bet is still open.

$50 we only win 2 at most. That’s a stretch at this point. It’ll be about match ups.

Would agree and all the Reaves apologist about how we would not be here without him ect ect. Need to really look at how many times in close games he has cost us vs in blowouts when he fills stat sheets

Would agree and all the Reaves apologist about how we would not be here without him ect ect. Need to really look at how many times in close games he has cost us vs in blowouts when he fills stat sheets

I put it on Kruger more... he’s the HC... this is his MO. Ride the one guy... good or bad. He needs to “coach” Reaves about decision making...

Just my two cents

Bingo. That’s been my criticism for two years now. He doesn’t make winning plays down the stretch in close games. Tonight, late in the 2nd half he made a nice in-rhythm 3-point shot. What did he do next time down the floor? He jacked up a bad 3-point shot early in the shot clock. Why? It’s maddening.

Lol.

My bet is still open.

Don't see any way we're a 3/4 seed at 14-10 and with the 5 game losing streak that we'll be on come tournament time. Would be overly generous of the selection committee.

Bingo. That’s been my criticism for two years now. He doesn’t make winning plays down the stretch in close games. Tonight, late in the 2nd half he made a nice in-rhythm 3-point shot. What did he do next time down the floor? He jacked up a bad 3-point shot early in the shot clock. Why? It’s maddening.

He was really out of sync in the first half... unfortunately his whining has caught up. The “flop” call was total bs. My thought should have been a charge if anything... but to call a “flop” was a warning to him... quit *****$$g. IMHO

Don't see any way we're a 3/4 seed at 14-10 and with the 5 game losing streak that we'll be on come tournament time. Would be overly generous of the selection committee.

At least we can make fun of Frank Haith. We got that going for us!

Oh I agree... was saying the apologists will say that..

Lol.

My bet is still open.

Coming into the season, most of us would have taken 2 possible wins in the tourney.:D

Collapse collapse

Nah....this ain't a collapse. The loss to KSU was undoubtedly bad, but these two OSU games could've gone either way. OSU is a 5/6 seed right now and continues to improve....and they had some things go their way (the banked 3 right before the half...ugh). If we would have lost both bedlam games by double digits, then I would be onboard with another February Kruger collapse. This is a good OU team, but they have a very limited ceiling. They need a good draw in March to have a chance to win a couple of games.

He was really out of sync in the first half... unfortunately his whining has caught up. The “flop” call was total bs. My thought should have been a charge if anything... but to call a “flop” was a warning to him... quit *****$$g. IMHO

Well he does flop a lot when he’s dribbling and he flails his arms and snaps his head back like he’s been shot by a sniper, but that one they called was iffy.

Kuath, Hill, and Iwuakor who coaches and develops the forwards? anyone know

Yup and then he threw it away after that in a critical moment

Back