#21 OU @ #12 Baylor 8pm CST on ESPN2

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
12,250
Reaction score
1,176
If you don't have ESPN2 you can watch with FUBO and help out OklahomaHoops.com
https://www.fubo.tv/welcome?irad=343747&irmp=4182978 FREE preview


NORMAN – No. 25/21 Oklahoma travels to Waco, Texas for a top-25 clash against No. 12/13 Baylor on Tuesday, Feb. 13. Tip is at 8:05 p.m. CT inside Foster Pavilion. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN2 with Rich Hollenberg (PxP) and Chris Spatola (analyst) on the call.


OU +6.5 o/u 143.5
 
Last edited:
If I’m understanding the net better now, a single digit loss would likely keep us where we are currently ranked. I don’t expect a win but It is important that we make it competitive.
 
If I’m understanding the net better now, a single digit loss would likely keep us where we are currently ranked. I don’t expect a win but It is important that we make it competitive.
My goal exactly, keep it close. Baylor is the type of team we struggle with - really good on offense and solid on defense. Almost all of their starters average more than 10pts a game.
 
McClure cracked me up the other night when it was like 9-6 at the under 12 timeout and he said it was raining threes!😂
And both teams were a combined 2-10 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
 
I do to! We seem to play better when we are loose and underdogs.
 
chris spatola?! we finally getting a spa day, baby. makes up for the terrible camera angle. have a day, guards, bring this one home.
 
It's going to be tough, but we do have a couple of matchups that cancel each other out. We are top 5 in the country in 3-pt FG% defense.....but Baylor is Top 3 in the country in 3-pt %. Baylor also excels at offensive rebound %, but we are damn good at defensive rebound %. Like us, Baylor turns the ball over more than they should, but they are slightly better at gettings TOs than we are. Like a lot of games, this game will likely come down to a combo of those 3 factors.
 
I felt like we had a 40% chance to win this after our first conference game. My feeling now is about 30%. But I will take my 30% and cheer from my recliner.

I want to win at least one this week. I want Saturday more but 2 wins would be the greatest week for OU basketball in a long time.
 
Back
Top