'24 Coaching Carousel Thread

Lmao you had the original comment that ou was some great job that he took over. It wasn’t. Try to keep up.

Nil did exist. States had been changing their laws since 2020. Oklahoma lagged behind. Deals were being made by teams who could make them. Ou couldnt.
And what happened in year one (after he was hired) is a different concept than what happened before he was hired, which is what he inherited.

And your NIL talk is just that. Talk. Since you seem to want to limit this to what happened right after he got hired, let's do that. We lost Harmon, Manek, Williams, and Kur. Did any of that have to do with NIL, which, again, was not legal until months later? Was TJ in any different situation when he was hired at the same time at ISU? Do you have information that he was in a better position to rebuild an 0-19 roster because ISU was illegally paying players before NIL was authorized?

I don't think Arkansas will have much trouble finding a coach to hire...good job

If Beard is staying, I retract my criticism of him regarding his disloyalty and ingratitude to Ole Miss. It's only fair.

I still wouldn't want him coaching at OU, though, not that that would ever likely happen.

....so Arkansas fumbled the bag? Stupid piggies.

It's becoming pretty clear that their AD is pretty awful.

Supposedly, it's NIL-related. Beard likes the setup at Ole Miss better. The Grove is a top collective, for sure. It's the example I use for how C&C should function. Sadly, we aren't that lucky.

....so Arkansas fumbled the bag? Stupid piggies.

It's becoming pretty clear that their AD is pretty awful.

Supposedly, it's NIL-related. Beard likes the setup at Ole Miss better. The Grove is a top collective, for sure. It's the example I use for how C&C should function. Sadly, we aren't that lucky.
Yeah, I've got a couple of friends in Fayetteville- majority of the fanbase isn't happy and feels like they're settling. And settling too fast.

Most of them now want the AD gone, even if Tang works out.

IMG_1730.png

Back