#7 OU @ KSU 8pm CST on ESPN2

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1364213424947752961?s=20[/TWEET]

NORMAN – Winners of eight of its last nine games, No. 7/8 Oklahoma (14-5, 9-4) is on the hunt for another road win when it heads to the Little Apple to take on Kansas State (6-18, 2-13) Tuesday night. The Sooners haven't won at Bramlage Coliseum since 2012, but did defeat the Wildcats by 26 in their first meeting of the season.

Oklahoma will look for another big road performance from Austin Reaves (16.8 points) to take down a K-State squad that's coming off a road win over TCU. A victory would give OU its first three-game road winning streak in conference play since 2009 when Blake Griffin led the Sooners to five straight conference road wins.

https://soonersports.com/news/2021/2/22/mens-basketball-no-7-oklahoma-heads-to-the-little-apple.aspx

OU -11 O/U 130.5

Always worried at KSU - even when OU is better. Heck, OU lost there with Billy's 88 team. And Lon won his first year and lost every year since, I believe.

I just want a W - any way they can get it.

Always worried at KSU - even when OU is better. Heck, OU lost there with Billy's 88 team. And Lon won his first year and lost every year since, I believe.

I just want a W - any way they can get it.

Agree. I don’t bet much. I took them 1st half at ISU!

Time kill those demons!

Kansas State is not any good. A Top-10 team, a perch bestowed upon us on a couple of different occasions, goes into Manhattan and takes care of business. We do not play their game. We make them play our game. We dictate the tempo and the flow for a full 40 minutes. Start on them early and do not let up.

We haven't won up there in nine years. If we're a Top-10 team, that blasted streak is done. Tonight, we win in Manhattan.

In 2016, OU, then ranked #1, lost by 11 points in Manhattan to a KSU team that finished 8th in the Big 12. Was that team unworthy of a Top 10 ranking?

In recent games, KSU has played texas within three points in Manhattan and beaten oswho and TCU on the road. I fervently hope we win tonight; I expect us to win tonight. But things can go awry in any given game (especially in Manhattan), and if we do lose, it certainly won't mean we're not a Top 10 team.

Last edited:
In 2016, OU, then ranked #1, lost by 11 points in Manhattan to a KSU team that finished 8th in the Big 12. Were that unworthy of a Top 10 ranking?

In recent games, KSU has played texas within three points in Manhattan and beaten oswho and TCU on the road. I fervently hope we win tonight; I expect us to win tonight. But things can go awry in any given game (especially in Manhattan), and if we do lose, it certainly won't mean we're not a Top 10 team.

this x1000000

LOL this is a carbon copy of the posts pre Iowa State. With the same people posting the same stuff. Except i'm not going to jump Wichita's sheet. Please, don't get offended... I already know how you (guys?) feel. It's just funny...

Last edited:
I know this... A top 10 team and their fans sure shouldn't be afraid to play them!

We’ll see...
At the time last place isu is up on #2 in country... in texas

Hitting 85% of their 3’s

I am sure Baylor is shaking off the rust, but ISU is up 10 at Baylor late in the 1st half ... dang you Soonerinkc, beat me to it

Back