Arizona at Oklahoma
Oklahoma State at Stanford
Texas A&M at Washington

Last edited:
Nebraska 51 USC 48
Texas 69 USC 50
Texas Tech 99 Washington 92
Baylor 64 Arizona State 61

Big 12 leads 4 to 0 so far. Obviously off to a good start. Predictions on remaining games and final serious count?? I have them listed below

Colorado at Oregon State - Colorado, they hung tough in Maui and OSU has some bad losses already.

Oregon at Missouri - Mizzou, Oregon has some bad losses as well, hopefully this is Kent's last year.

Washington State at Kansas State - Toss up, Wazzou is tough...going with KSU though, too much athleticism.

Iowa State at Cal - I think this is a toss up as well, will be tough for ISU to get a win on the road. Cal did just drop a game to my 7-0 New Mexico Lobos. Cal by 8.

Kansas at UCLA - if the quality of play continues for both teams as it has over the previous month, KU should win BIG.

Arizona at Oklahoma - Probably the most important game of the entire series, both teams desperately need this one. Going with OU, but not sure how confident I am in that. Watch Marcus Williams, kid is going to be a player.

Oklahoma State at Stanford - I don't like OSU, so going with Stanford.

Texas A&M at Washington - Inclined to pick A&M, but I think UW remedies the troubles they had in Lubbock.

Appears the Big XII runs away with this year's title, not too surprising since we should have the stronger conference.

Last edited:
Back