Here's next year's schedule as we know it today

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got most of the non-conference games/dates figured out just by surfing other teams' sites. Still don't know a date for the Gonzaga game, and I'm guessing there will be two games against cupcake types prior to the VCU game on Nov. 21 and another one either between the UTEP and Maryland Eastern-Shore games or between the Utah and UTEP games.

Nov. 17 — Louisiana-Monroe — Norman
Nov. 21 — at Virginia Commonwealth — Richmond
Nov. 25 — San Diego* — Anchorage
Nov. 26 — Houston* — Anchorage
Nov. 28 — TBD* — Anchorage
Dec. 2 — Arkansas — Norman
Dec. 6 — Arizona# — Norman
Dec. 9 — Centenary — Norman
Dec. 12 — at Utah — Salt Lake City
Dec. 19 — Northern Colorado — Norman
Dec. 21 — UTEP% — Oklahoma City
Jan. 4 — Maryland Eatsern-Shore — Norman
Jan. 9 — at Baylor — Waco
Jan. 11 — Oklahoma State — Norman
Jan. 16 — Missouri — Norman
Jan. 19 — at Texas A&M — College Station
Jan. 23 — at Texas Tech — Lubbock
Jan. 27 — Iowa State — Norman
Jan. 30 — at Nebraska — Lincoln
Feb. 6 — Texas — Norman
Feb. 9 — Texas Tech — Norman
Feb. 13 — at Oklahoma State — Stillwater
Feb. 17 — at Colorado — Boulder
Feb. 20 — Kansas State — Norman
Feb. 22 — at Kansas — Lawrence
Feb. 27 — Baylor — Norman
Mar. 1 — at Texas — Austin
Mar. 6 — Texas A&M — Norman
Mar. 11-14 — Big 12 Tournament — Kansas City

* Great Alaska Shootout
# Big 12/Pac-10 Challenge
% All College Classic

Nice work. I searched all the regulars, the SMU's, TCU's, Coppin Sts, and Stephen F Austin's of the world that we have scheduled in the past and I couldn't find any. I guess you found Maryland Eastern Shore. Interesting that we'd get them in Norman two years in a row.

I guess we are still missing about 5 or 6 more games?

I wonder how obscure these teams will be. Seems like they might be having trouble filling those spots. I hope that doesnt mean we only end up with 12 non-conference games like we did Capels first year here.

I doubt if there is a game between Utah and UTEP as that is finals weeks. I would suspect the Gonzaga game might be in between UTEP and Maryland Eastern Shore, kinda like Arkansas (Dec. 30th) was last year.

Great research OUhoops.

looking forward to having some Big-O's with BigTime at George's on Jan 9th and then celebrating after the game.

So when OU wins you will become an OU fan DFW?

Celebrating meeting your favorite OUhoops poster?

Just added Northern Colorado to the schedule in Norman on Dec. 19.

Will we no longer play Louisiana Monroe? I know that was posted a couple of months back.

From what I can gather from a gonzaga board, we will play them on the 29th of December in the Spokane Arena (a much larger off campus venue.) I was hoping for a game in Seattle, but I guess this will give me a chance to see eastern washington.

I bet we still are playing Louisiana Monroe, but I hope we aren't. They have every bit as much talent as Houston and UTEP, but a loss to them would look even worse. I don't think we'll lose any of those games, but you never know.

Awesome job. It seems like we have typically played 15 or 16 home games so it looks like we have probably 3 or 4 more early season home games out there somewhere.

Will we no longer play Louisiana Monroe? I know that was posted a couple of months back.

When I went to their official site their 09-10 schedule wasn't up yet, so that still seems like a possibility.

When I went to their official site their 09-10 schedule wasn't up yet, so that still seems like a possibility.
UL Monroe's schedule was released today. They are playing in Norman on November 17.
Here's the schedule

Thanks for the info. Wonder if that will be the season opener?
I think we'll have one game before that. I'm guessing someone like Coppin State or Maine. I'd also bet we add another game (in addition to Gonzaga) between UTEP and Maryland-ES. Maybe another one between Arizona and Utah. As someone also mentioned earlier, finals week is between Utah and Northern Colorado, so I don't see a game being scheduled between there. I think it ends up being a 14-15 game non-conference slate.

Man you are beasting OU918, thanks for this information and the hard work!

Back