NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Lots of strawman arguments being made, so let's reign it back in.

1) I never said the NBA will get rid of conferences for the all-star game. I said I wish that were the case.

2) I never said anything about playoff spots.

No, we were addressing your comment about Eastern conference owners doing Silver's bidding, when it's the exact opposite.

Kings win their 30th

Buddy with 18

Bagley looking like a player

No, we were addressing your comment about Eastern conference owners doing Silver's bidding, when it's the exact opposite.

I've never made the claim that Silver is an all-powerful dictator of basketball, but to my knowledge, it is not necessary for a unanimous vote from the NBA Board of Governors to make all-star format changes. Please enlighten me if I am misinformed. One thing I will say, though, is that Silver is not without power; just ask Donald Sterling.

Regardless, this doesn't change the fact that Rudy Gobert is more deserving of an all-star nomination than Middleton and Russell, which is what my entire post was about.

Big night for Trae -- 22 points, 6 rebounds, 14 assists, a steal and a block (only negative was 6 turnovers) -- as the Hawks hang on to beat the Lebrons.

Big night for Trae -- 22 points, 6 rebounds, 14 assists, a steal and a block (only negative was 6 turnovers) -- as the Hawks hang on to beat the Lebrons.

And he blew past lebron to get a layup and a foul with about 1:30 left in the game to help seal the win

And he blew past lebron to get a layup and a foul with about 1:30 left in the game to help seal the win
He blew by LeBron three different times for layups. I thought the first one was a fluke, but it was not.

The Pistons lost to the Celtics, but Blake did his part: 32 points, 6 assists and 8 rebounds.

Great weekend for former Sooners, TY in the skills comp and Rising Stars game, Buddy in the 3-Point Contest, and Blake in the All Star game itself. After going years with Najera as the only former Sooner in the league, it is great to have three guys doing this well at the same time.

Great weekend for former Sooners, TY in the skills comp and Rising Stars game, Buddy in the 3-Point Contest, and Blake in the All Star game itself. After going years with Najera as the only former Sooner in the league, it is great to have three guys doing this well at the same time.

Yes it is. Something every Sooner fan should be proud of!

Buddy came in third in the three-point contest tonight, behind Steph Curry and Joe Harris, who won it.

Hield had a rare crappy game in close lost to Warriors

Meanwhile Bagley is becoming a star

Back