OU @ #21 ISU 11pm CST on ESPNU

On pace for 46. Moser has definitely left the offense better than he found it. :)

And we are in late February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, this team has been in flux for too long because we have 4 starters and the rest are bench players. Has impacted the cohesion for sure. It is a flawed roster and needs to be corrected in the offseason.

And we are in late February

That's the depressing part. You would expect that we would at least marginally improve the TOs over the course of the year, especially with guys who have played together all season. And just think....we get to watch at least one more season of this.:mad:

Yep, this team has been in flux for too long because we have 4 starters and the rest are bench players. Has impacted the cohesion for sure. It is a flawed roster and needs to be corrected in the offseason.

Also they're poorly coached

10 turnovers and we are only down 5 ...

make that 5 or less in the second half and OU will win

9 points on the board for OU that were total desperation 3's, but it kept them in the game. They've given up 7 offensive boards, have a bunch of turnovers, but limited ISU to 28 points.

Those 3 desperate 3's are a big deal when the other team only scored 28.

Also they're poorly coached

Moser’s offense turns it over too much since he has been at ou. No doubt about that. Hoping that having a team of multi year players in the system will reduce that a lot.

9 points on the board for OU that were total desperation 3's, but it kept them in the game. They've given up 7 offensive boards, have a bunch of turnovers, but limited ISU to 28 points.

Yeah ISU helped us out by missing a bunch of layups and free throws

Moser’s offense turns it over too much since he has been at ou. No doubt about that. Hoping that having a team of multi year players in the system will reduce that a lot.

It's more about discipline. You can't just dribble down the floor and then throw it into the stands.

Like Groves, Groves, Hill, Noland, and Cortez?

that is simply not accurate JG's corener 3 was in the flow of the offense

A nice play to open the half and Oweh’s FT motion is much better than earlier in year. Trying to look for positives.

Lol. Oweh was not going to worry about who was in front of him there.

Jacob hitting shots today.

That's why he's such a frustrating player. You know he has it in him but no-shows far too often (almost every game).

Back