OU @ #21 ISU 11pm CST on ESPNU

Lance Blanks made two really good points. We are better offensively when we look to score early in the clock, and we have too many possessions where we run offense just for the sake off running offense rather than looking to penetrate and score. Both those things have seemed apparent all season, which makes it all the more frustrating that we never seem to make that adjustment for more than a game or two.

I disagree with him saying that was a good foul by Tanner. He will now be saddled with foul trouble the entire half.

Lance Blanks made two really good points. We are better offensively when we look to score early in the clock, and we have too many possessions where we run offense just for the sake off running offense rather than looking to penetrate and score. Both those things have seemed apparent all season, which makes it all the more frustrating that we never seem to make that adjustment for more than a game or two.

I disagree with him saying that was a good foul by Tanner. He will now be saddled with foul trouble the entire half.

And much better ball movement leading to that Uzan 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, when this team plays a little more "free", not only do they cut down on TOs, but they are much more likely to get into a rhythm offensively.

Anxious to see if we keep moving the ball out of this timeout or whether we return to the dribble, stand, and watch strategy.

Def much quicker passing, makes isu not comfortable trying to double.

Hitting 3’s HUGE HELP… now isu needs to guard out.

I hope we keep moving the ball quickly and look to score early…

Unfortunate there on D. And then another mindless turnover

Those 2 complete lucky bounces are going to cost us probably. U won’t hear ABD and them comment on the sheer luck for isu there, though.

Back