>>>>>>>OU [6-3] vs. Memphis [7-3] Pregame Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU [6-3] vs. Memphis [7-3] Pregame Thread<<<<<<<

Dude u are an ahole. Lol...you cant even see sarcasm...what a dip $hit. You're one cool dude.

Kansas City has treated you well. Ironic you couldn't see the sarcastic rebuttal to your post

For those fans out there who really enjoy "watching a team grow", then you're going to get your wish......along with a bunch of losses and likely no postseason.
no N.I.T ?

This is what happens to young teams. They won't be young in two years, and they'll be really damn good.

We were younger Hield/cousins freshman year and waaaay better. Youth is not the excuse

Our second half woes continue. It's going to be a long season while these young guys takes their lickings to get better. Hopefully we see more signs of improvement.

I remember the team 3 years ago choking away a bunch of games when they were starting a bunch of freshmen and sophomores. Two years later, they were damn good.

The same thing will happen in two years. You'll be looking at a core of James, Odomes, McNease, Freeman, Buford, Shepard, McGusty, Doolittle, and (knock on wood) Trae Young. Plus a number of freshmen and sophomores to contribute where they can. The future is bright, but we will take our lumps this year.

For those fans out there who really enjoy "watching a team grow", then you're going to get your wish......along with a bunch of losses and likely no postseason.

When you grow you're still supposed to pull out a game or 2, especially at home. That stretch of 3 straight turnovers when they brought it down to 2 that we see happen every game is enough to make you want to choke yourself watching considering it's happening every single game.

We are the worst passing team in Div 1. No cutting ...No screening off the ball
The Defense dictates where every pass is going to go.
Lon's Offense is terrible.

The D is not much better.

I'd be very comfortable with cutting Buford and Strong from the rotation

We are the worst passing team in Div 1. No cutting ...No screening off the ball
The Defense dictates where every pass is going to go.
Lon's Offense is terrible.

The D is not much better.

Kruger is showing his lack of real coaching allowing this.

He's never stressed the basics and won on talent.

no N.I.T ?

You have to be .500 to get into the NIT. I think we are staring at 6-12/7-11 range for conference. With our poor non-conference showing and lack of improvement.....I don't see this team ending at .500.

This was never going to be a good year, I've been saying that for about two years now. Kruger had always been building the roster for last year, and it paid off in spades. This roster is built for two years from now. This team will be great in two years, and was always going to struggle this year. And that's fine.

No it's not. OU is good enough to be a tournament team every year. That attitude is for losers. Our down years should be tournament good. Anything less is underachieving.

For those saying OU has more talent..I do not agree..OU may have more bodies but the starting 5 for the tigers were just as good as anyone could put on the floor.

Brutal.

See the second half meltdown thread yet again

Meltdown actually started when they carted off the injured dude with about 5 minutes in 1st half

Kruger is showing his lack of real coaching allowing this.

He's never stressed the basics and won on talent.

I seriously doubt he coaches them to play lazy defense.

No it's not. OU is good enough to be a tournament team every year. That attitude is for losers. Our down years should be tournament good. Anything less is underachieving.

This. I can't stand non competitive excuse makers

Back