Ht. Pt. Rb.

G Heard 5-9 7.2 4.0

G Ray 6-1 10.9 4.5*

F Okonkwo 6-2 11.8 5.3

F Akomolafe 6-1 4.1 3.3

C Moore 6-3 15.6 7.0

*assists per game

Notes from Eric Bailey:

The Sooners will try to snap a four-game losing streak in Tuesday’s road game. … The Sooners have lost the past four games by an average of 19 points per contest. … Ana Llanusa is coming off a career-high 35-point performance against Iowa State. It’s the most scored by an OU player since 2014 and most by a Big 12 player this season. … Taylor Robertson is averaging a team-high 16.6 points per game. … TCU’s coaching staff includes two former OU players, Britney Brown and Abi Olajuwon.

This is a winnable game. I will be disappointed if we don't get after TCU and try. Ray, Okonkwo, and Moore have not been easy for us..

Robertson, Veitenheimer, Williams, Llanusa, and Simpson starting...

Pellington should be the first off of the bench at least, and if she is not then our coaching staff is incompetent.

Is it just me or is it hard to see former OU players on other teams staffs when we have who we have?

Is it just me or is it hard to see former OU players on other teams staffs when we have who we have?

That's exactly what I was going to post. You mean we couldn't lure any of our former players back as an asst?

Oh no...Llanusa injured. SMH. Nothing is going right this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I was going to post. You mean we couldn't lure any of our former players back as an asst?

Exactly. Jackson at Miss St. I could understand why she may not want to come given the success they are having. But TCU isn't a better job than OU so you would think they would come if asked. Also it's very annoying how many wide open 3's our defenses give up.

another sorry excuse for a display so far. I don't understand why Simpson does not get pulled she's completely ineffective against these bigger players and she slow as molasses on top of that. Their bigs are much more athletic and it's really exposing how unathletic ours are with exception to Madi who was a whole 5'10" I don't care what she's listed at she's shorter than Llanusa even.

another sorry excuse for a display so far. I don't understand why Simpson does not get pulled she's completely ineffective against these bigger players and she slow as molasses on top of that. Their bigs are much more athletic and it's really exposing how unathletic ours are with exception to Madi who was a whole 5'10" I don't care what she's listed at she's shorter than Llanusa even.

Sherri's fascination with Simpson blows my mind too.

Three factors going against them:

1. They are not male.
2. They are not white
3. They are not related to the coach.

By the way, Tatum is a turnover machine tonight. But that is not surprising. It is hard for a slow player to compete against much faster more athletic opponents.

Sherri's fascination with Simpson blows my mind too.

+1! Again, I was just about to post this. LOL.

With all of EJ's flaws (some of the worst hand-eye coordination I have ever seen), I would still her over Simpson. SMH.

Three factors going against them:

1. They are not male.
2. They are not white
3. They are not related to the coach.

By the way, Tatum is a turnover machine tonight. But that is not surprising. It is hard for a slow player to compete against much faster more athletic opponents.

So true. LOL.

Well its easy to see that Sherri & Colton has really been working hard with these young ladies getting them ready for TCU.

Tatum is literally just handing TCU the ball. It has happened so many times. Is she really a PG?

Well its easy to see that Sherri & Colton has really been working hard with these young ladies getting them ready for TCU.

It's sad but incredibly true. These girls are not one iota better than they were the first game of the season. If anything they are much much worse. And then the surprised look on their faces when they turn it over every time is what I can't get over. Obviously they are not practicing hard enough or being motivated enough or something is not clicking. I just cannot watch this team anymore it's too painful. I just feel sad for the good players on this team...There aren't very many but the two that are actually decent I feel bad for.

and Simpson and Tatum are SC's pets. Stereotypical white prissy non-athletic players. I don't care what you say about how athletic they are Syb but their lack of athleticism is being exposed here tonight against TCU

Last edited:
IMO, Tatum done and couldn't care less
IMO, Shaina done and couldn't care less

That half of basketball is in contention for the worst half of OUWBB I’ve seen since Sherri’s first season as head coach.😦🤨😭

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back