>>>>>OU-Kansas State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Maybe someone needs to tell OU were playing KSU and not KU

Better put big boy pants on in the second half. Play some damn defense and freaking move in offense.

Box score says James 0-1 but I don't recall seeing him either.

Ksu game plan...stop buddy and play aggressive D...make the officials call the game...which they aren't

We need to drive the lane more and do the Ally-oops or lay it in.

Re: >>>>>OU-Kansas State Gameday Thread<<<<<b

This team will win. They always show out

Alright pretty bad end of the first half.

Our Def needs to lock it up.

Need the core four to get going, Buddy not touching the ball enough, guards need to drive the ball. Get to the LINE.

Lattin needs to play a lot in the 2nd half, not sure why Buford/Many played that much. I'm all for them getting time but they are a bit out of sync right now and we are down at the half.

KSU is shooting 61% from the field. That will not continue if we just pick up the Def. They are able to move the ball far to easy thru our Def.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen Manyang pass it out of the post. Whenever he gets it down there, he forces up whatever crap he can and prays that it goes in.

KSU doing best job I seen all year on Buddy so far..someone has to be open you would think

Where was Christian James off the bench that half?

He was in the game briefly, put up an air ball three and never came back in again. Go figure!

Why are we running our offense through back up posts when we have the the best player in college basketball. Lon needs to be more creative with Buddy . No screens , no movement , nothing

Back