OU @ KU 8pm CST on ESPN2

Pretty good half. Groves brothers have to play better for us to win tho

Last edited:
Really in control of the tempo. Well played first half. Grant needs to make some of those open 3s. We have been getting quite a few good looks....need to make a few more. And like many on here, I'm waiting on the zebras to take over if it goes down to the wire.

I don’t have the true picture (or attached emotion) from TV but based on score and OU radio coverage I am happy so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "KU player missed that dunk so we have to call a foul" foul

Yep, KU fans probably influenced that call after being upset at the OOB call to us right before. I just hate when referees can't stick to their guns and roll over.

over/under on KU in the double bonus.....

7 min?

sorry, just joshing....

Outrebounded them in first half. If we do that again in second half and make more 3s then we will be in it.

Need to hit threes and get out in transition. How many weeks has it been since we had a fast break basket?

We need to start crashing the boards more. Having no offense rebound game is brutal. Hill made that great put back. There are some for the taking

The Groves brothers together are 2-9, 5 TO’s 4 total points. Maybe give Otega or Bamisile a run in the 2nd half.

It seems like we always have at least a couple guys who are offensive no-shows in the Phog. If that continues and we can’t make 3s, there is no chance. I hope we can continue to take away the lob they want to throw on the pick and roll. We are forcing their guards to score over the top on those plays, but I think it’s a matter of time before they get one.

The Groves brothers together are 2-9, 5 TO’s 4 total points. Maybe give Otega or Bamisile a run in the 2nd half.

They need to stop pump faking, especially when they are open on the catch. Shoot the ball when you’re open or you aren’t doing us any good.

I wish Otega would play over CJ. Nolan’s is short, overweight, can’t score or rebound

that was not a foul the way they have called this game tanner didn't touch him

and then if tanner makes that they would not have even called that foul

Their 54% FT shooter is 5-5.

Back