*******OU-Texas Tech Game Thread*******

One thing good for us in New Mexico who are OU alumni is that we might actually get to see a highlight or two on the local news. That's because Jaye Crockett is from Clovis, and they like to give him some pub on occasion.

This year's team may be better than last year's.

I think, right now, we are noticeably better than last year's team. I never would have said that a month ago. This team seems to play with very good focus on the road. If they have the tendency to play flat or lazy, it seems like it has been more of an issue at home this year....for some reason.

Umm.....you are using the Vegas line to call us dogs (right?).

I don't think OU was a dog in that game at all.

TT will probably win 2-3 home games this year. They've already lost at home to two teams that most people think OU is on par with (ISU and UT), as well as a team that OU is clearly better than (WVU).

I don't care what the line is/was, that was a game OU was suppose to win. Period. And we did. And I'm happy about that.

This is retarded. The team getting points is the underdog.

6 minute mark, and that is irrelevant.

We keep playing with fire, and at some point, we're going to get burnt. If we're good enough to build a 14 point lead on these guys, we're good enough to not let them pull to within 4. Our young guys need to fix that. It's an effort/intensity issue.

I didn't get to watch the game live but I'm watching it now. I'm at the 11-minute mark in the second half and there's been no lack of intensity. The officials played a huge role in letting Tech climb back into it -- the block of Spangler's shot at somewhere around the 13-minute mark was laughable and that amounted to a five-point swing.

I didn't get to watch the game live but I'm watching it now. I'm at the 11-minute mark in the second half and there's been no lack of intensity. The officials played a huge role in letting Tech climb back into it -- the block of Spangler's shot at somewhere around the 13-minute mark was laughable and that amounted to a five-point swing.

Tech got down to 5 once. OU answered right away. There was some sloppy play by OU late. 2 turnovers and a missed ft by Woodard. Who otherwise played a great game. Some empty offensive possessions. Tech missed 4 or 5 free throws late, which kept us up.

Sent from my galaxy s2

Back