*******OU-Texas Tech Game Thread*******

Come on guys- take care of the ball and make FTs.

Luckily, Tech missing some FTs

Quick basket by Tech. We'll probably have to hit some FTs to close this game out.

Ok, take care of it and make FTs please.
Let's get out of here with a win and go to 3-1 on the road in conference. I'll take that all day.

Solid win. This team still has trouble finishing people off though. No reason for this game to have gotten as close as it did, after the lead we built.

Great job by the guys to stay calm when it got close. Neal picked up about 3 fouls in a row during that time.

Sooners win comfortably on the road. Nice win!

All right. Our biggest margin of the conference season. On the road. I'll take it.
Now let's go beat those damn floppers.

Solid win. This team still has trouble finishing people off though. No reason for this game to have gotten as close as it did, after the lead we built.

We kept them 6-8 points away all game. On the road in conference, that's what closing a team out looks like.

Another solid road win. I enjoy hearing a consensus of commentators saying that OU is "playing for seeding". It's music to my ears.

They got it down to 4 at one point.

So the closest they got was within four and we led the whole way and won by 9. You pretty much have to be looking for something complain about if you think that isn't closing out a game well.

Back