OU vs UTSA 7pm CST on Bally Sports +

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
NORMAN – Oklahoma (1-0, 0-0 Big 12) continues its home stand to start the year against UTSA (1-0, 0-0 C-USA) Friday, Nov. 12 at 7 p.m. at Lloyd Noble Center.

The Friday clash marks the fifth consecutive season the two teams will play each other. The Sooners earned a 105-66 victory in last season's contest.

OU opened the Porter Moser era with a 77-59 victory over Northwestern State Tuesday, Nov. 9. With the victory against Northwestern State, the Sooners have won 18 consecutive season openers dating back to 2003-04.

Jalen Hill and Tanner Groves paced Oklahoma with 15 points each, while Groves tallied a team-high nine rebounds.

https://soonersports.com/news/2021/11/11/mens-basketball-sooners-host-roadrunners.aspx

UTSA is 1-0 after a 97-66 win vs Trinity on Tuesday night.

they were let in that game by Oklahoma native Jacob Germany who is their 6'11 Center he had 24 point and 3 boards in 19 min ..

OU is -18.5 and the O/U is 141

game notes
https://soonersports.com/documents/2021/11/11//2_OU_MBB_Notes_UTSA.pdf?id=12449

Last edited:
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1459188995695411203?s=20[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Does anybody know if the YouTube TV Sports add on package will have this game?

I downloaded the Bally Sports app and it appears the game will be streamed, so that should be an option for anyone who doesn’t have a TV option.

I am beginning to suspect that that Bally Sports and Youtube TV are having one of those hissy fits that such companies do far too frequently. I can't find any of the Bally stations in my listings and when I wrote to Bally to ask why I couldn't find the OU women's BB game that is underway right now, I got an automated message saying Bally and YTTV are fighting and the Bally stations are not available on YTTV. If this is true it's a very new development (as in, the past two or three days) and YTTV certainly hasn't informed me of the change.

When i check my upcoming scheduled recordings on YTTV, tonight's game is still listed as one that will be recorded, but I have a bad feeling about it.

Skyvue, I have never had Bally's channels on YTTV. I did have the old Fox Sports SW channels but just before the Bally's bought those channels they disappeared.

I don't subscribe to the Sports add on package though. Do you subscribe to that package?

Wichita, do you have a subscription somewhere that includes the Bally's channels? Usually in the app you can't actually get the game unless you have a TV sub account that includes the channels.

Skyvue, I have never had Bally's channels on YTTV. I did have the old Fox Sports SW channels but just before the Bally's bought those channels they disappeared.

I don't subscribe to the Sports add on package though. Do you subscribe to that package?

Yes, I do subscribe to that package, but only as of Nov. 1 and if it's not going to include the Bally channels, I'll drop it.

Wichita, do you have a subscription somewhere that includes the Bally's channels? Usually in the app you can't actually get the game unless you have a TV sub account that includes the channels.

Yes, I have Cox cable and we do get the Bally channels in Wichita. I’m still holding out some hope that one of those channels will have the game on tonight, but won’t know till 7:00 since the program guide is rarely accurate when it comes to Bally. But you’re right, usually you need to have a tv account that includes the channels.

Thanks Sky and Wichita. I am going to sub to the YTTV Sports package and hope I can see the game tonight.

Thanks Sky and Wichita. I am going to sub to the YTTV Sports package and hope I can see the game tonight.

I'm not at all confident it will be. This email I got from Bally sounded ominous. I was going to call Youtube TV to confirm Bally channels were still part of that sports package, but there's no reaching them by phone, it seems.

If you like, I could post here just after 7pm to let you know it's airing. If so, you could add the sports package right away. If not, you'll save $11.

I may find a link before tip to share for those without access.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm not at all confident it will be. This email I got from Bally sounded ominous. I was going to call Youtube TV to confirm Bally channels were still part of that sports package, but there's no reaching them by phone, it seems.

If you like, I could post here just after 7pm to let you know it's airing. If so, you could add the sports package right away. If not, you'll save $11.

Thanks for the offer but there is a 7 day free trial so if it doesn't air tonight I will just drop it.

And if it doesn't show I will see if Nick drops that link. :)

YTTV does not have Bally but the sports add-on has Stadium College Sports (which shares a common owner with Bally). Stadium basically shows Bally content. So it’s quite possible you will have the game.

YTTV does not have Bally but the sports add-on has Stadium College Sports (which shares a common owner with Bally). Stadium basically shows Bally content. So it’s quite possible you will have the game.

The first 2 OU games were on this channel. On YTTV

I may find a link before tip to share for those without access.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yes, I'll take the dirty link, please. Downloaded Brave for last game. Just sucks watching on a tiny phone screen. This bally thing is getting old. Can't wait to get out of this conference.

I finally spoke to someone at YTTV. Nothing's changed, they still carry the Stadium channels, so we should be good for all the Bally games Stadium carries. Oddly, the game is not showing up in their channel listings, but I was assured it'll air and be recorded (I have an auto record on all OU sports).

OU is favored by anywhere from 17 to 18.5

I'd be tempted to take UTSA with the points. This is still a new team figuring things out.

One last YTTV update, received via email from the customer service rep I was dealing with. I'll still be tuning in, just in case but it sounds like Stadium on YTTV will be airing it tomorrow, not tonight. Here's her email:

I've got an update from our Specialized team and upon checking the schedule from our provider, the game that you're expecting, 'OK Sooners at UTSA Roadrunners' is not really available tonight at 8PM on YouTube TV. The schedule we got from our network provider has the game airing tomorrow, November 13th, at 8:30 PM EST on the same channel, Stadium College Sports. I also confirmed that the game is scheduled to record after it airs on YouTube TV tomorrow.

Currently, we depend on the schedule that the network provider is giving us to air their games/programs so we sometimes get a different schedule compared to other networks or service providers.

Here's what I expect tonight:

Similar output from Tanner Groves, but a totally different group scoring points with him...probably Harkless and J Groves.

I actually think this is the strength of our team. We don't have a consistent star, but anyone can go off on any given night.

Last edited:
Back