Parker Friedrichsen commits to OSU

Bottom line -- I really like Boynton and think he's a great guy that kids feel like they can trust.

That's not a slap at Moser because I think he's the same way ... just saying that it doesn't shock me when players commit to a guy like Boynton. Moser's got to recruit better if he wants to be successful in this league. Period.

Bottom line -- I really like Boynton and think he's a great guy that kids feel like they can trust.

That's not a slap at Moser because I think he's the same way ... just saying that it doesn't shock me when players commit to a guy like Boynton. Moser's got to recruit better if he wants to be successful in this league. Period.

His 1st full time class looks really good on paper.

South Carolina just fired Frank Martin. It's always been rumored Boynton would be their first phone call.

This is the type of kid OSU was missing this year, a shooter. Not every player on the team has to be long and athletic. Sometimes you need players to complement what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ou will be just fine. Porter said he wants to recruits kids that state champs. Knows what takes to win.

No knock on Parker. Repeat. NO KNOCK. I wanted him.

Gotcha, thought you had some news for us. Dont believe the bville kid is top 10 in his class, cant even make it to state in crappy oklahoma 6a. Going after state champ kids is great I think.

Coach, watched the 4a Arkie finals the other day. The Ford kid from Magnolia is a stud. I assume he's Arkansas bound. Any details on him?

This is the type of kid OSU was missing this year, a shooter. Not every player on the team has to be long and athletic. Sometimes you need players to complement what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pokes had a good amount of talent on the roster this year. Definitely agree they could have used another shooter. So could ou...

His 1st full time class looks really good on paper.

Moser's was better than boyton's in every way...

Location likely won out on this one methinks.

Go to osu and learn to be "cool" with Boyton (before hes fired in 2 years) or go to ou and learn to be a basketball player with Moser, IMO

A recruiting thread! Dying for some info. Any info on any more '22 or portal guys? Leading for '23 guys?

Pokes had a good amount of talent on the roster this year. Definitely agree they could have used another shooter. So could ou...

We need shooters, shooters, and more shooters. It's easier to teach guys that can score to play defense than it is to teach guys that can play defense to score IMHO. We had way too many halves this year in which we struggled to get to 25 points. It just puts too much pressure on you as a team. Scoring is the ultimate deodorant.

Basketball IQ, Shooters, and size + athleticism in the frontcourt.

Gotcha, thought you had some news for us. Dont believe the bville kid is top 10 in his class, cant even make it to state in crappy oklahoma 6a. Going after state champ kids is great I think.

I guarantee you that Moser offers Castillo.

South Carolina just fired Frank Martin. It's always been rumored Boynton would be their first phone call.

I hope they leave Boynton where he is. I'm loving the one NCAA tournament every 5 years level.

I guarantee you that Moser offers Castillo.

Probably because he already has.

Castillo is really good. He'll only get better. He didn't have a great playoff run this year but lessons learned (I bet).

As far as Parker goes, I'm not mad at all.

Really good shooter. We'll see but I feel like he's kind of similar to Trey Phipps (not height). OU can do better...like Oweh. Bigger combo guard with shooting ability.

Back