2024 2 Signees 1 open ship offers/prospects

Re: 2024 offers/prospects

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Rivals/status/1633155550077677579?s=20[/TWEET]

there is a reason osu was not very successful in his final 2 years ..

starting a low efficiently high volume guard that is a - on defense is not a winning combo ..

in some ways it makes me wonder if OU will get better if grant moves on .. he can have huge games

but he is not a good defender .. and I want los running the point ..

I think that reason was bc the rest of osu's talent was not good.. la'bryan nash was like a 5 star and did not develop into the stud he should have been.

How do you figure that he was low efficiency?

Also, he obviously had physical limitations but he averaged more steals than anyone on our team, tying with Oweh.

Im possibly with you on GS, but i think we desperately need scoring. Umoja gibson i think could have really helped us this year and it hurt missing him imo. I think losing GS would have the same effect

Also umoja's depaul went 9-22.. he averaged like 2 extra PPG from OU. I wonder if he thinks that was worth it?

Last edited:

I think that reason was bc the rest of osu's talent was not good.. la'bryan nash was like a 5 star and did not develop into the stud he should have been.

How do you figure that he was low efficiency?

Also, he obviously had physical limitations but he averaged more steals than anyone on our team, tying with Oweh.

Im possibly with you on GS, but i think we desperately need scoring. Umoja gibson i think could have really helped us this year and it hurt missing him imo. I think losing GS would have the same effect

Also umoja's depaul went 9-22.. he averaged like 2 extra PPG from OU. I wonder if he thinks that was worth it?

his senior year was actually pretty good ..

but as a junior his EFG was .461 that is not good ..

that would be 9th on this years OU team ..

Fq8zKTnagAEq6px

Fq8zNRMaMAEo2_F

Fq8zQLZaAAEkXAX

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OkieBall_1/status/1634744658658983937[/TWEET]

Dale 78
OCA 52

Final.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/FranchiseOK/status/1634746661728600070?s=20[/TWEET]

EN 58
BA 49

Final.

TO had 17 points.

he is a wing not a tweener at all ..

on rivals he is still listed as a 2 guard

his dad also happens to work for the thunder and live in OKC

Our 2 hs guys are both 6'6 too right?

Our 2 hs guys are both 6'6 too right?

cooper is a wing at listed 6'6 (or 6'5) we will see because Oweh turned out shorter then reported ..

cole is 6'7 (listed from 6'6 - 6'8 ) and i have read that he now legit 6'8 and he is a 4 in the OU system (most college systems )

Last edited:

Not '24, but we offered a '26 kid last night. From Owasso, son of former OSU player.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JalenMontonati/status/1638317061708345344[/tweet]

Last edited by a moderator:

Castillo commits to KSU and not even a blip on this board. Sad state of affairs with the program.

Castillo commits to KSU and not even a blip on this board. Sad state of affairs with the program.

Head coach at ksu legend. Not a true Oklahoma kid. Headed to prep school.

Yeah, when an in-state kid is good enough that KU (and KSU) want him, and we don't get a sniff, it's discouraging. Of course, the built-in excuses are already there.

If Bruce Webber is still at KSU, does Castillo go there?

Yeah, when an in-state kid is good enough that KU (and KSU) want him, and we don't get a sniff, it's discouraging. Of course, the built-in excuses are already there.

i let you in on some advanced info ... and another built in excuse ..

Montonati won't be coming to OU

i let you in on some advanced info ... and another built in excuse ..

Montonati won't be coming to OU

That one at least makes some sense. More than basically acting like Castillo wasn't realistic because his high school coach had a mediocre career at KSU 15 years ago.

That one at least makes some sense. More than basically acting like Castillo wasn't realistic because his high school coach had a mediocre career at KSU 15 years ago.

Clent is a very likeable guy that most kids look up to. He was a state champion at Union, 4-year starter at KSU, and is well-connected including playing with people like Michael Beasley and the Griffin brothers, so let's not pretend he's some random Joe. He could have gone to any school in the country and picked KSU, so it's silly to pretend this is all about on-court success.

Back