2024 2 Signees 1 open ship offers/prospects

Re: 2024 offers/prospects

Haha, not a good comparison. Page couldn't touch the net, good shooter and solid college player though. Forsythe has more size and athleticism.

Dayton isn’t the shooter KP was.

Haha, not a good comparison. Page couldn't touch the net, good shooter and solid college player though. Forsythe has more size and athleticism.

Forsythe also averages 18 points in 2A whereas Page averaged 44……

Idk what he scores…. But he doesn’t have to on his team. Stats are meaningless to him.
Winner.

Can he guard Kentucky, bama, Tennessee guards?

I have zero problem taking him and I think we will get him. But does his game suit the SEC?

Idk what he scores…. But he doesn’t have to on his team. Stats are meaningless to him.
Winner.

Can he guard Kentucky, bama, Tennessee guards?

I have zero problem taking him and I think we will get him. But does his game suit the SEC?

Are you saying he has a defense and athleticism problem?

Watching TO play a bunch over the years, I’d take Dayton 11 times out of 10 over TO.

Dale and Forsythe play in the quarters today at 1030 at the fairgrounds ..

Edmond North and Barrett play at 7:30 at the LNC

Page literally could dunk the ball at 5'9. I watched him personally. I had to play him all of the time. I knew he was going to be a soild player when everyone trashed him.
https://youtu.be/5tCUz_9ew1s

Yet here i am not being high on Forsythe lol

page had no business starting for any big 12 team ..

He started 3 years & his sophomore year they made the tournament while he averaged 10.7ppg. He averaged 17 his senior year. I know they ran more sets for him than they should have & Ford had a love for smaller guards, but to say he had no business starting is a huge stretch.

Forsythe does not lack for athleticism in any way shape or form

page had no business starting for any big 12 team ..

That was a different big 12... In these days, sure. He absolutely was a good enough player to start back then. You dont "accidentally", or by default, start that many games unless you're like 2 certain players on this year's team..

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/halliehart/status/1633151825158238218?s=20[/TWEET]

That was a different big 12... In these days, sure. He absolutely was a good enough player to start back then. You dont "accidentally", or by default, start that many games unless you're like 2 certain players on this year's team..

there is a reason osu was not very successful in his final 2 years ..

starting a low efficiently high volume guard that is a - on defense is not a winning combo ..

in some ways it makes me wonder if OU will get better if grant moves on .. he can have huge games

but he is not a good defender .. and I want los running the point ..

Back