'24 Coaching Carousel Thread

Wow. Seems strange to turn down Louisville for Michigan if the money is close to the same. Maybe Louisville should hire a proven coach in Porter Moser.
The man went to the FF in 2018, and dominated Illinois in the 2021 tournament. An absolute no brainer for Louisville if you ask me!!

Consider this me going on record that I'm not sold on Dusty May being an above average coach. Not saying for sure he isn't, just saying I haven't seen enough to say he is or will be. Truly a gamble by Michigan, and I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work out in the long-term.

Consider this me going on record that I'm not sold on Dusty May being an above average coach. Not saying for sure he isn't, just saying I haven't seen enough to say he is or will be. Truly a gamble by Michigan, and I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work out in the long-term.
There's something I agree with you on, lol.

On one hand, getting FAU to where they're at is commendable and so is last year's run, but it's really a mixed bag on May.

This year, I thought FAU was poorly coached in a lot of ways. They should have won the AAC with who they had returning. At times, they looked lost. Chemistry issues.

It'll be interesting to watch from afar.

That has to be a let down for UL fans. Guessing they were expecting (hoping for) a bigger, more established name.
They were expecting May and they actually thought, for a while there, they had a chance with Scott Drew. Which, you know, was silly.

Apparently WVU is looking at getting DeVries

And Sprinkle was all but a lock for the Washington job before the UW AD left for Nebraska. He's still a favorite.

Washington in the B1G or OSU in the B12? Seattle or Stillwater? This is a guy that has been coaching in Bozeman, MT and Logan, UT.

Back