'24 Coaching Carousel Thread

Lutz is going to be the guy at OSU.

The holdup has been; buyout.

Boynton has been fired publicly but smartly, not officially. Drops from $8M to $6.7M on April 1st. I have no idea if OSU is on the hook for the full amount or if they settled on less/spread out.

Boynton has been fired publicly but smartly, not officially. Drops from $8M to $6.7M on April 1st. I have no idea if OSU is on the hook for the full amount or if they settled on less/spread out.

I heard they settled it for less, FWIW

Why would Boyton settle for less? OSU on the hook... I bet they pay it over 5 years

You'd think if Boynton had settled for less or spread out, the pokes would be able to go ahead and announce a new coach if it is truly lined up.

Back