#7 OU vs osu 2pm CST on ABC

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET] https://twitter.com/ou_mbball/status/1365445078752374784?s=21[/TWEET]

[TWEET] https://twitter.com/ou_mbball/status/1365487927996928001?s=21[/TWEET]

NORMAN – For the first time since 2009, No. 7/8 Oklahoma (14-6, 9-5) will face in-state rival Oklahoma State (15-6, 8-6) in back-to-back games when the Sooners face the Cowboys on Saturday and Monday in the Phillips 66 Bedlam Series. Originally scheduled to play in January and pushed back due to COVID protocols, the highly-anticipated matchup is finally here with the Sooners hosting the first round at Lloyd Noble Center on Saturday at 2 p.m. CT.

https://soonersports.com/news/2021/...ck-to-back-bedlam-begins-saturday-at-lnc.aspx

OU -5.5 O/U 138.5

question is...can we grab the #2 seed for the B12?

wv has 4 HOME games...ksu/bu/tcu/osu

we have 2/1 osu/ut home, osu road

ku plays bu in lawrence

If we can win out and wv losses 1 we'd be tied at 12-5. Couple big IF's...but could happen. We could also end up 4th if we lose 2 and ku beats bu.

Should be a interesting last week

Boomer

question is...can we grab the #2 seed for the B12?

wv has 4 HOME games...ksu/bu/tcu/osu

we have 2/1 osu/ut home, osu road

ku plays bu in lawrence

If we can win out and wv losses 1 we'd be tied at 12-5. Couple big IF's...but could happen. We could also end up 4th if we lose 2 and ku beats bu.

Should be a interesting last week

Boomer

If KU wins today, we would have to win out to finish ahead of them. Not that I need another reason to want KU to lose lol.

Ugggh, Vitale... where is the mute button

Last edited:
12-11 at 15:36. Offense is good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If KU wins today, we would have to win out to finish ahead of them. Not that I need another reason to want KU to lose lol.

lol no doubt...I grew up in Wichita...not as bad as metro KC...but bad enough.

Good start so far on offense. Ball is moving except for that last sequence. We’re going to have to make shots today. OSU is big inside and buckets in the paint will be few and far between. We’ve gotten a couple layups, but we’ve had a couple blocked, too.

Last edited:
Man, that loss at KSU hurts. Time to bounce back today & crush the Pokies :woot

yup...basically took our control of getting second out of our own hands. WV has to lose at least one and now if ku wins against bu tonight and we don't win out we drop to fourth.

Still no Harkless yet. Interesting

Good start so far. Ball is moving except for that last sequence. We’re going to have to make shots today. OSU is big inside and buckets in the paint will be few and far between. We’ve gotten a couple layups, but we’ve had a couple blocked, too.

ya....trying to set a pick in the corner...drawing your guy for the double isn't good.

We’re defending like we did in the final 3:00 against K State. This is ****ing bull****.

Ball banks in. Vitale “Nothing but nylon baby!!!”

In his defense, he is watching from home like me.

17-20 at under 12. Not exactly a stifling D from us so far. Lucky bank 3 with a stupid foul right there.

And, yes, sound is off on my TV.

Would have thought Harkless would have been on the floor to defend Cunningham. Our defensive intensity is poor without him. Lon usually substitutes pretty early. Odd

Harkless already making a difference.

Back