#7 OU vs osu 2pm CST on ABC

D got better with Harkless in for sure. Need to get a run going on offense. 27-25 at under 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really? not tryin to bust your balls...but I've never liked the offense/ball in his hands. Guy is athletic but raw as all get out.

That's everyone's deal..."he's so athletic"...well, that may be but if aren't a basketball/football/baseball "guy" athleticism only goes so far.

He seemed in previous games to finish a little better, but you’re probably right.

Last three times Manek has touched the ball: barely front rimmed a short jumper, flailed and got a foul but only made one FT, threw the ball away. He’s the Bookie of the basketball team.

He doesn’t even have any fire just going through the motions.

Last three times Manek has touched the ball: barely front rimmed a short jumper, flailed and got a foul but only made one FT, threw the ball away. He’s the Bookie of the basketball team.

ouch....but that made me laugh. Just have to at this point. Hope the guy gets fixed whatever is wrong.

Can Harkless just not come out of the game? He is such a difference maker for this team. Both teams super careless with the ball. Some seriously wasted opportunities.

Serious question. What does Manek give us at this point? He can’t make jumpers or score in the post. He’s also not a good interior defender or rebounder. Shouldn’t we just rely on Kuath and Iwuakor? They can’t score either, but they’re better on the whole because of their defense.

Serious question. What does Manek give us at this point? He can’t make jumpers or score in the post. He’s also not a good interior defender or rebounder. Shouldn’t we just rely on Kuath and Iwuakor? They can’t score either, but they’re better on the whole because of their defense.

Agree. If he is not scoring a major liability.

We could create some separation if we'd just take care of the ball. Outside of Cunningham OSU is not great offensively. 4 points in the last 8ish minutes of game time and we're only up 2.

Last edited:
He doesn’t even have any fire just going through the motions.

Got no clue...but I wonder...

IF at this point he's realized nba isn't a sure thing..(if at all, I got no clue) and he's ready to move on from school. Who knows

Funny how quickly Harmon got to Reaves after that foul. Just making sure he didn’t go volcano!!!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Our offense is at its best when Dev, Harkless, and Gibson do the scoring and when Reaves involves his teammates. Don’t get why he tries to play one on five at times.

Funny how quickly Harmon got to Reaves after that foul. Just making sure he didn’t go volcano!!!

I still want to know what he said at Kstate that deserved the quick tech

Cunningham is very good. Harkless did a really nice job to slow him down.

Let OSU score twice off the inbounds from under the basket, but other than that, finished the half strong. Like the high low game against the zone

decent finish...but still missing some easy buckets to make is a better spread. We need to just go up around the bucket. We've had 3 plays where we double/triple pumped then the ball got taken twice and lost it once...6 easy points / fouls we have up.

Much better on defense in the latter part of the half. No one can stop Cunningham altogether, but Harkless is causing him some difficulty. If we keep up the defensive intensity, we should get some more opportunities in transition.

Cunningham is very good. Harkless did a really nice job to slow him down.

very...but yes Harkless has done a good job. He'll get his...just have to limit the others.

Just keep making Cunningham take tough shots, you can live with that when he makes them. Bigs need to be better when they catch the ball in the paint. Seems like we've been stripped or blocked too often outside of that Kuath slam.

Overall though, a solid half.

Back