#7 OU vs osu 2pm CST on ABC

keep feeding inside on the high low if they keep zone

good grief

23-22 at under 8. No separation from either team yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been watching all season, but I didn’t realize just how raw Iwuakor was. If he could finish around the rim, he’d be lethal.

keep feeding inside on the high low if they keep zone

good grief

Just a case where he is a little undersized and under-skilled right now. Suspect Manek will get another turn next.

I’ve been watching all season, but I didn’t realize just how raw Iwuakor was. If he could finish around the rim, he’d be lethal.

really? not tryin to bust your balls...but I've never liked the offense/ball in his hands. Guy is athletic but raw as all get out.

That's everyone's deal..."he's so athletic"...well, that may be but if aren't a basketball/football/baseball "guy" athleticism only goes so far.

Just a case where he is a little undersized and under-skilled right now. Suspect Manek will get another turn next.

my guess with Manek in there they won't zone

guess I am wrong

Is the ball covered in baby oil or something? What the hell is going on?

A lot of these TO's aren't even OSU doing anything to force them. Just sloppy play from us. Frustrating.

Last three times Manek has touched the ball: barely front rimmed a short jumper, flailed and got a foul but only made one FT, threw the ball away. He’s the Bookie of the basketball team.

Back