#7 OU vs osu 2pm CST on ABC

funny...
switched over to lsu/pigs...

announcer was talking about Kruger.

He grew up in Ks and played baseball with kruger's brothers. He was saying he was 8 watching an aau summer bball game. Kruger got taken out on a lay-up. The trip back the guy was pulling up for a long jumper and kruger basically tackled him into the bleachers and said the fight was on...for 10 minutes.

His dad told him, if ya play ball...play like kruger...tough as heck.

Not sure why they are talking kruger...except the pigs are up 20.

Just keep making Cunningham take tough shots, you can live with that when he makes them. Bigs need to be better when they catch the ball in the paint. Seems like we've been stripped or blocked too often outside of that Kuath slam.

Overall though, a solid half.

too many pump fakes...just go up. You'll either get the bucket or the foul...my guess.

I know he is used to facing the basket, but at 6'9, Brady should have a little jump hook or some post move

Sloppy on offense again. Also looks like you can grab as much arm as you like. Hill fouled several times in a row before they decided to call the travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

live and die by the 3....course got beat to hell last time in the post and got nothing.

Reaves hammered on the drive. And that was not a double dribble on hill

I don’t see how we can continue to put Manek on the floor.
He is a significant negative in just about every aspect.

It's like we play 4-on-5 when Manek is in there. He's a liability on D and can't make a shot on O. He just shouldn't be playing considerable minutes.

It's like we play 4-on-5 when Manek is in there. He's a liability on D and can't make a shot on O. He just shouldn't be playing considerable minutes.

unfortunately yes...makes us "small" but IIWII

Why did Harkless not start?

Suspect LK wanted a little more height defending Cunningham. Obviously Harkless is doing a better job plus brings more offense. I guess order doesn’t matter though. Main thing I don’t like is Manek and Hill in at the same time for our offense.

Suspect LK wanted a little more height defending Cunningham. Obviously Harkless is doing a better job plus brings more offense. I guess order doesn’t matter though. Main thing I don’t like is Manek and Hill in at the same time for our offense.

yes....on Manek and Hill, especially with Manek in his funk.

Back