#7 OU vs osu 2pm CST on ABC

Looks like we are tired now. Getting ready to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

out rebounded by 12

so why do we guard 4 ft off of all their 3 pt shooters and they are in our ass?

but but but we are #7 and we are a 2/3 seed in the tourney...:ez-roll:

so they say...

reality....we are 1 win 1 loss better than osu who isn't ranked...

Yep. They don't even have one of their starters. We lose today and we're staring at losing 4 of our last 5 with the only win coming by scraping out a win against a terrible ISU team.

Wow. Great effort from Reaves to save that ball after Harkless was caught in the air.

Wow. Great effort from Reaves to save that ball after Harkless was caught in the air.

yup but then a horrible decision to drive that out of control...

Yep. They don't even have one of their starters. We lose today and we're staring at losing 4 of our last 5 with the only win coming by scraping out a win against a terrible ISU team.

I "thought" we might be lucky to go 4-0...prob 3-1 worse 2-2. We won't win at stoolwater, and ut will prob a 50/50 game at best.

Sad to go from possible 4-0 to possible 0-4

Just got in and turned it on to watch 1 on 5 basketball. Reaves forgot he has teammates?

I am going to say that Reaves is gassed. Missing FTs and some bad decisions. Some bad no calls may be influencing that.

Just got in and turned it on to watch 1 on 5 basketball. Reaves forgot he has teammates?

More unfounded hate on Reaves. It’s like nobody here has watched the offensive ability of the rest of our team. Harmon is literally the only other player on the roster with any ability to create offense.

You are not really this clueless are you?

not as much as you...so tell me wise one...how is this team a 2/3 seed?

You don't know anymore than anyone else...if OU drops 3 of these last 4 no way in hell they are a 2/3 seed...please.

Back