#7 OU vs osu 2pm CST on ABC

We should for sure be ranked ahead of OSU because we’ve earned it, but I do think they are the better/more talented team. I have no issue with our performance so far today. It just would make the KSU loss sting much more.

More unfounded hate on Reaves. It’s like nobody here has watched the offensive ability of the rest of our team. Harmon is literally the only other player on the roster with any ability to create offense.

Mo isn't bad...a spot up shooter..but needs to get the ball

I love Reaves...just think he gets into the "savior" mode sometimes. What do I know though...just my 2 cents.

Down 2 at under 4. Harkless has to be tired but working hard to defend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mo isn't bad...a spot up shooter..but needs to get the ball

I love Reaves...just think he gets into the "savior" mode sometimes. What do I know though...just my 2 cents.

Gibson is a great spot up shooter. I just mean the ball has to be in the hands of Reaves or Harmon to create anything. Like Reaves drawing in the D and feeding Gibson that open 3 and then driving it to the rack for the layup the next possession.

We should for sure be ranked ahead of OSU because we’ve earned it, but I do think they are the better/more talented team. I have no issue with our performance so far today. It just would make the KSU loss sting much more.

all 4 of their guards are in double figures...

we have 2, with Kur also at 10.

Cade will get his. Problem is, IMHO, we are so worried about him we are so far off the other guys, for help defense it leaves them wide open

Gibson is a great spot up shooter. I just mean the ball has to be in the hands of Reaves or Harmon to create anything. Like Reaves drawing in the D and feeding Gibson that open 3 and then driving it to the rack for the layup the next possession.

agree

More unfounded hate on Reaves. It’s like nobody here has watched the offensive ability of the rest of our team. Harmon is literally the only other player on the roster with any ability to create offense.

U still have to use your teammates. Look what happened when he passed the ball. Gibson was open for 3.

Poor effort off the screen there. Need a score here and quickly.

Exactly.

all 4 of their guards are in double figures...

we have 2, with Kur also at 10.

Cade will get his. Problem is, IMHO, we are so worried about him we are so far off the other guys, for help defense it leaves them wide open

Yep. That stretch where we gave Williams two wide open 3's to cut the lead to 1 or 2 was a back breaker.

Bad D once again. Do we not realize who is going to shoot the ball?

Back