Dickie V Says Stephon Curry Will Be Rookie of the Year

When will he learn to stop underestimating Blake Griffin?

In his defense, you're not going to grab any headlines by announcing that Blake Griffin will be Rookie of the Year.

Bless Dickie V's heart, he needs to retire before he makes a total fool of himself. There are eight to ten players in this draft who are more talented than Stephen Curry and better equipped physically to compete in the NBA.

I don't see what the big deal is. Curry is going to an offense that will allow him to do what he did in college, while Griffin is going into a loaded front court.

Curry is also going to a team that is loaded in the back court and with a coach who is so fickle about playing time that you never know how many minutes a night you will play. No freaking way will Curry be ROY, absolutely ridiculous.

I don't see what the big deal is. Curry is going to an offense that will allow him to do what he did in college, while Griffin is going into a loaded front court.

true, but you do not pay the money the Clippers are going to dish out to have Blake sit on the bench.

i was waiting for him to throw in some Gerald henderson love for some reason.....

i think steph would be the rookie of the year. I think blake will be the best player but awards go for stats. Blake will have to share shots with baron davis, eric gordon, zach randolph, al thornton....Stephen gets to play in a run and gun offense....

wish the thunder woulda taken him

Curry's going to have to do it with the Suns now. He'll still get a lot of shots because they are going to suck!!

Great news for the THUNDER! OKC owns PHX 1st round pick next year and it should be good.

two lottery picks next year would be great. More chances of getting WW even though I don't think another PG/SG will be a need.

Proposed trade sends:

Amare to GS for:

Curry, Marco Belinelli and Andris Biedrins

I wouldn't do it if I were GS, that's a lot to give for a guy that only has 1 year on his contract. But it would make sense to why the would draft ANOTHER guard at GS when they desperately need a 4 and Jordan Hill was on the board.

Back