Lamb and Jones update on Zagsblog.com

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Doron Lamb dropped 29 points, 6 rebounds and 2 steals Monday to lead unbeaten Oak Hill (Va.) Academy to an 80-67 victory over Oregon City in the Les Schwab Invitational in Hillsboro, Ore.

In Sunday’s 94-66 win over Sunset, Lamb had 16 points and 3 assists, while teammate Roscoe Smith put up 12 points and 13 boards, according to OregonLive.com.

Both the 6-foot-4 Lamb, a Queens, N.Y. native, and the 6-8 Smith have yet to pick schools.

Lamb is set to visit Arizona Jan. 7-9 and will be followed there by Baltimore (Md.) Lake Clifton guard Josh Selby, who visits the desert Jan. 9-11.

Lamb has visited Kentucky, Kansas, Oklahoma and UConn and will sign in the spring.

Smith is considering Duke, UConn and Georgetown.

Terrence Jones, another highly regarded uncommitted senior, put up 38 points,12 rebounds and six blocks on Sunday as Portland Jefferson beat Central Catholic, 72-63.

On Monday, Jones had 19 points but his Jefferson team lost to Westview, 70-59.

The 6-8 Jones is considering UCLA, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington and Kentucky.

Oak Hill meets Westview in the semis on Tuesday. The final is set for Wednesday.

The games will be streamed live at OregonLive.com.

I don't know if we're officially out on either one of these guys, but ...

Is there anyone out there who thinks we still have a shot at Jones?

Fill me in. Did he eliminate us? Where is he leaning? I haven't followed recruiting near as much since the season began

Yes, we still have a legitimate shot at Terrence Jones. I don't know why someone would think that has changed. He hasn't eliminated us yet. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I think this horrible start to the season has dramatically hurt the chances of landing Jones.
Or any top guys in this years class for that matter.

Yes, we still have a legitimate shot at Terrence Jones. I don't know why someone would think that has changed. He hasn't eliminated us yet. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!
From what I've read and heard the distance factor is going to hurt OU too much in the end. I got the impression if he didn't commit in the fall period our chances would go down, a lot.

Back