Oct. 8 Intrasquad Scrimmage to Be Streamed

skyvue

Reaction score
Man, do I love this.

https://soonersports.com/news/2019/10/4/mens-basketball-ou-to-broadcast-live-hoops-scrimmage.aspx

Oklahoma men's basketball will broadcast a live scrimmage during its practice on Tuesday, Oct. 8, giving Sooner fans an inside glimpse at the 2019-20 squad.

The scrimmage will feature analysis from the OU Radio Network crew of Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry and stream for free on Facebook Live (Facebook.com/OUMensBasketball), Twitter (@OU_MBball) and SoonerSports.TV at 3 p.m. CT.

Fans are invited to catch the scrimmage in person. Tuesday's practice will begin at 2 p.m. CT on the main arena floor of Lloyd Noble Center. Those attending should enter through the south tunnel doors between the practice gyms.

Tuesday's broadcast offers fans one of their first glimpses at the new-look Sooner squad that features a top-20 recruiting class, three returning starters (Jamal Bieniemy, Kristian Doolittle and Brady Manek) and a high-level transfer in Austin Reaves.

As with all eight previous seasons under head coach Lon Kruger, the Sooners' practices are open to the public and fans are encouraged to attend and meet the team. Players and coaching staff are normally available after practice to sign autographs, take pictures and mingle with Sooner Nation.

Most practices are scheduled for weekdays from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday practices are often held a few hours before kickoff on days of home football games. Fans can always inquire about upcoming practice dates and times by calling the men's basketball office at (405) 325-8302.

OU opens the 2019-20 regular season on Nov. 5 when it hosts UTSA. Season tickets and mini plans are available by calling (800) 456-4668 or by visiting SoonerSports.com/tickets.

Last edited:
Awesome news, Sky! I think it’s safe to say every OU basketball fan on the board is eager to see this team.

Thanks for the heads up!

I hope to attend. Does anyone have an update on Victor's knee or whatever had him out?

Will there be a link to watch the whole thing later? I'll be at work.

Facebook live

OU will broadcast a live scrimmage during its afternoon practice tomorrow at 3 CT. The stream will also be archived on all three platforms and air on Fox Sports OK later this week.

Facebook live

OU will broadcast a live scrimmage during its afternoon practice tomorrow at 3 CT. The stream will also be archived on all three platforms and air on Fox Sports OK later this week.

good stuff thanks

per kenny Mossman OU SID this stream starts at 3

Last edited:
also both walkons have scored this period they are 6'4 and 6'6

I wish the announcers would just call the action. These are new players and I can't always tell who's who.

I wish the announcers would just call the action. These are new players and I can't always tell who's who.

Agreed....I'm having to constantly look at the roster/numbers on the phone as I watch the game.

Back