OU @ #11 KSU 7pm CST on ESPN+

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1630617704800608256?s=20[/TWEET]

NORMAN – Oklahoma men's basketball concludes its two-game road swing at No. 11/11 Kansas State on Wednesday. Tip is at 7 p.m. inside Bramlage Coliseum.

Wednesday's game against the Wildcats will be broadcast on ESPN+ with Pete Sousa and Bryndon Manzer on the call. Fans may also listen on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing.

https://soonersports.com/news/2023/2/28/mens-basketball-mens-hoops-at-no-11-11-k-state-on-wednesday

OU +6.5 o/u 140.5

Good teams build on success and use momentum. We are not a good team.. the proof is in the pudding. That said, i feel like we played better last game and id like to see us build for once. Let's go

Senior night for Johnson, Newell, and Sills. I expect the place to be rocking. Got to find a way to limit the turnovers early, but fear this is a game we'll be trailing by 5-10 the entire night. Close, but never feel like we have a true chance to win.

I don't see an upset happening tonight. Normally, I'm a little more upbeat but this one feels like a double digit W for KSU.

But still, I'll watch, and hope.

Last edited:
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1631026674706915333?s=20[/TWEET]

It's too late for the season to be "saved" IMO, but I think there is still a slim chance for it to be "salvaged."

Win tonight and beat TCU on Saturday and that would keep the season from feeling like a total disaster, even if we still wound up in 10th place at 6-12.

The odds of winning tonight? VERY slim. The odds of winning tonight and Saturday? Well, Very, VERY slim I guess? But I'd say if this season was a rock climber, he's still holding on by his pinky finger-- he has about 30 seconds left before he can't hold on any longer. But as of RIGHT NOW, he's still holding on.

It's too late for the season to be "saved" IMO, but I think there is still a slim chance for it to be "salvaged."

Win tonight and beat TCU on Saturday and that would keep the season from feeling like a total disaster, even if we still wound up in 10th place at 6-12.

The odds of winning tonight? VERY slim. The odds of winning tonight and Saturday? Well, Very, VERY slim I guess? But I'd say if this season was a rock climber, he's still holding on by his pinky finger-- he has about 30 seconds left before he can't hold on any longer. But as of RIGHT NOW, he's still holding on.

Pretty much the way I feel. There’s no reason we can’t compete with them and we know we are capable of beating them. I expect too much stagnant offense, bad shooting, untimely turnovers and/or D lapses for us to get the W but I didn’t expect to win in Ames either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never trust an ex father in law. Bijan is back

Interesting. Oweh on Nowell

Hate that. No way they were getting that rebound

and that is 3 calls on one trip with the 3rd being about 5 seconds late.

And Tanner to the bench

And Oweh to the bench

Sloppy early but lead by 2. Early foul trouble is not good. Have to do better at defending without fouling

Back