*******OU-Oklahoma State Game Thread*******

Can I just say, thank you :neal

He came up with some big shots tonight. Heck, the whole team was awesome! :woot

bennet played a hell of a game tonight as well.... changing shots getting boards.. total team effort. This is the sort of team that makes a sweet 16 run. everyone contributes and you can tell they all love each other

Yes, he did! So did Tyler.

Ford is such a trashy POS.

I loathe Okie lite basketball. LOATHE.

Actually I think Hield fouled him before the elbow but the elbow should have been called a flagrant dead ball foul. And it was intentional. If they called it right Smart is out of the game but the game was really over by then. I think the officials just let it go because it was late in the game.

Actually I think Hield fouled him before the elbow but the elbow should have been called a flagrant dead ball foul. And it was intentional. If they called it right Smart is out of the game but the game was really over by then. I think the officials just let it go because it was late in the game.

But he would also be suspended at least a half on saturday

You are exactly right.

Exactly. I hope they look at that.

Anyone else ever glance over on ESPN.com to read the people who comment on the game on facebook now? There's an OSU fan who is always posting on OU games claiming to be a fan of both teams(seriously?) and today he blamed the refs and a conspiracy against Smart getting in foul trouble. Did he not see how in the 2nd half Smart got a foul called for him every time he touched the ball? People need to see two ways and take off horse blinders. Yes, there were some sketchy calls both ways, but OU outplayed them today and deserved the win and credit.

Spangler and Cam played the same number of minutes as Smart and Nash (25) so OSU fans can cut the crap about the ref's favoring one squad.

Great win. I will be posting full vid of the game sometime today.

Spangler and Cam played the same number of minutes as Smart and Nash (25) so OSU fans can cut the crap about the ref's favoring one squad.

Insecurity breeds blaming others for your losing ways. OSWHO is a billboard for that.

Back