*******OU-Oklahoma State Game Thread*******

Tyler Neal has been pretty amazing. This is the kind of game you need seniors for. Tyler is scoring and Cam has been grabbing rebounds without Spangler out there. If Cam could heat up that'd be huge for us.

Yes it is. Went to school with him

He seems like a great kid. Really has impressed me with THE REST of his game besides his shooting. What a great dish he made on that baseline drive!!

The better team is winning at half.
Just need to keep Spangler on the floor and keep it going all 40 minutes.

The better team is winning at half.
Just need to keep Spangler on the floor and keep it going all 40 minutes.

Totally agree. We make FTs and do a better job on Forte in the 2nd half and we'll be fine. Smart will get some points but we will spread ours around.

I love how Lon is winning the coaching chess match so far. They switch to zone force contested jump shot. He draws up a play to get an open lob. One thing I love about Lon is you know you'll lose Xs and Os.

Pretty solid half. Both teams missed some opportunities, so no reason to dwell on those. Gotta keep our eye on Forte, though 2 of the 3 threes he hit were WAY out there. Hornbeak (slow) and Woodard (young) just can't defend him. The rest of the guys did a good job.

Great half from Neal, Bennett, and Booker off the bench.

at least this guy on ESPN at the half is saying some good things about OU.

those guys calling the game are obviously wearing orange jerseys.

nice half for OU!!!

All things considered....I thought we played very well with good bench contribution.

OSU will probably storm back in it. Need to weather the storm.

Sent from my galaxy s2

Just two turnovers for OU as well, though a couple of those wild shots were basically turnovers. Still, gotta keep taking care of the ball. Keeps osu from getting easy buckets.

I was just talking with my Dad about how Musberger always has an ax to grind against OU. Doesn't matter what sport or what year Ol' Man Bergs just loves to bash the Sooners.

We'll need more form out usual contributors. Our bench gave us really good minutes and built us a lead, but we'll need Hield to calm down, Cam to score and Woodard to give us more.

Neither team in any real foul trouble. Good that OU was able to keep 2 and 2 on Spangler and Bennett.

I was just talking with my Dad about how Musberger always has an ax to grind against OU. Doesn't matter what sport or what year Ol' Man Bergs just loves to bash the Sooners.

Eh, I think they're advertising the stars, which are on OSU apparently. In 2008, when he did like 3 straight games for football, he loved talking about Bradford.

That was just outright protecting a star from foul trouble.

and then they turn around and give him the call against Cousins. Frustrating.

Back