OU @ osu 8pm CST on ESPNU

Again, can anyone give me an actual example of Tanner scoring when he drives from outside the paint?

We are playing into their hands by walking it up and trying to play against their halfcourt D.

2 on Boone is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defending the pick and roll like we are junior highers. OSU can't score unless it's a dunk or layup and we've given them 10 points at the rim because of being out of position. Clean that crap up and we will be fine.

lol it was a moving screen that just set up that 3

It’s a conspiracy. They were going to call a foul but remembered that the conference wants to screw us, even though they don’t work for the conference.

Foul calls in our favor, we are going to the line for our second, three-shot trip, yet we already have numerous posts complaining about how we will never get a call.

I'll use the airhorn once more so we can get the technical called on them.

Keep attacking. I like it

It’s a conspiracy. They were going to call a foul but remembered that the conference wants to screw us, even though they don’t work for the conference.

Foul calls in our favor, we are going to the line for our second, three-shot trip, yet we already have numerous posts complaining about how we will never get a call.

we need to press the issue on the moving screens (we are not)

as i said if we let them do it and don't make lots of contact we have no shot of getting the call ..

just was funny that it happened right after the comment

Hill and Tanner no shows on O and OU is still up 4 at the under 4 time out

Not playing well and still up. I'm feeling great!! Go sooners!!

Let’s see if we can play well these last four minutes. Oh so close to an 8-pt lead but Godwin missed the bunny and now they can cut it to 1 or 2. Can’t afford to miss those in a game where points are so hard to come by. Thank goodness for Grant so far.

Keep attacking!

Back